J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

While happy to see someone going after spuat, I would like that someone to more credible than J. Lee.  He could turn into a much milder/sedate AU version of Scott Moore.  I hope he is right and if he his I am happy he is going public with it.  On another board, someone has posted that about 90% of what J. Lee posted was true.  If any of this info he makes public is proven untrue, then the entire info gets called into question.

wde

I would say JLee's credentials far outweight those of SMoore.

I would tend to agree with you.  However; this is the first time (that I am aware) an Admin from an AU site has publically gone on record with this type of information and it is pretty explosive.  JLee needs to be 100% accurate with this.  Unfortunately, he also tends to throw rumors around more than most (Admins) on the Rivals board.  

wde

What rumors has Jeff Lee thrown around previously.  He is the last I would expect to throw around rumors.  I have never seen him comment on a Bama "rumor".

Is Lee a reliable person?

He runs AuburnSports.com (Rivals).  He is THE man over there.  I have seen him be wrong about a recruit or two but he never chimes in about bammer.  I think this has legs.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone arguing whether or not JLee's statement is credible?  Did you guys not notice that J-S has already verified the story?  I'm not saying he's infallible (this is the internet after all...), but J-S has pretty strong track record...

BurtonJ20 - He runs AuburnSports.com (Rivals).  He is THE man over there.  I have seen him be wrong about a recruit or two but he never chimes in about bammer.  I think this has legs.

:thumbsup:

-c6d3d419f762a432.jpg

It's funny to me that as I read around the internet nobody really believes it. When all the stuff comes out against Auburn it is concrete truth from the word go. what a crock....

VERY IMPORTANT READ!!!

I have nothing to add to this thread. I just want it listed under 'Show new replies to your posts.' when replies are added and there is no 'Follow' button so I must reply in order to accomplish.

And there you have it. Now back to the thread.

;D

While happy to see someone going after spuat, I would like that someone to more credible than J. Lee.  He could turn into a much milder/sedate AU version of Scott Moore.  I hope he is right and if he his I am happy he is going public with it.  On another board, someone has posted that about 90% of what J. Lee posted was true.  If any of this info he makes public is proven untrue, then the entire info gets called into question.

wde

Yeah, I saw the bama guy on TD.com saying that portions of Lee's comments were true.  But, he also said that Lee better let this thing die down or else there will be some other "thing's" coming out about Troopers recruitment in Miami.

Sounds like a freaking WAR is about to break out soon.  This is going to ruin the whole state of Alabama and the whole SEC if this mess keeps going on.

Well they have started the war if slive wanted to stop it.  Then he should have done it before the cam stuff blew up.  He didn't so at least now we are fighting back.  

Are you saying Slive should have got up off his old wrinkled arse and put a stop the MSU/Newton fiasco way before it got out of hand?  Who started that war?  MSU?  Mullen?  Meyer?  Bonds?  Bell? Rodgers?

Who started it ?

Keep on guessing, your getting warmer.

Oh!  I got it - the turds, right?  Cause Lord knows they run the freaking universe.

Almost, not the universe, just the state of Alabama. Btw, why does it bother you when somebody takes a swipe at uat?

I have heard from a few people that its got big legs

I'm curious as to the legs you and Jackson-Sullivan have alluded to.  Are we talking a sprint or a marathon?  Will this be hitting the national sports media (Yahoo, ESPN, ABC, CBS, etc...)?

My advice to Mr. Lee would be to be wary of a strange salad bowl turning up on your front doorstep. That being said, I for one cannot imagine Mr. Lee going public with this information unless he had proof that it's true. I don't know him at all, but I cannot imagine him damaging his reputation without knowing this can be proven.

If there are concerns about Trooper Taylor's recruiting tactics, then CGC needs to address these and get this taken care of, because if he doesn't, we all know that Bama and other schools wouldn't hesitate to drop a dime on AU, especially since it's obvious that AU is back among the elite of college football. Look back in the past and it seems that every time AU makes a move to be a national power, someone (yes, we know who) turns them in to the NCAA and AU gets knocked down a few pegs.

Quote: "I'm curious as to the legs you and Jackson-Sullivan have alluded to.  Are we talking a sprint or a marathon?  Will this be hitting the national sports media (Yahoo, ESPN, ABC, CBS, etc...)?"

It has already hit NBC:

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/07/writer-bama-supporter-paid-for-five-star-recruit/related

I always wonder why he went back to bama, he is a better runningback plus he is too small to be a linebacker and to slow to be a safety.,If he does go to bama hes not going to play intel hes a junior :cool:

wde

Yeah, I saw the bama guy on TD.com saying that portions of Lee's comments were true.  But, he also said that Lee better let this thing die down or else there will be some other "thing's" coming out about Troopers recruitment in Miami.

Sounds like a freaking WAR is about to break out soon.  This is going to ruin the whole state of Alabama and the whole SEC if this mess keeps going on.

Well they have started the war if slive wanted to stop it.  Then he should have done it before the cam stuff blew up.  He didn't so at least now we are fighting back.  

Are you saying Slive should have got up off his old wrinkled arse and put a stop the MSU/Newton fiasco way before it got out of hand?  Who started that war?  MSU?  Mullen?  Meyer?  Bonds?  Bell? Rodgers?

Who started it ?

Oh!  I got it - the turds, right?  Cause Lord knows they run the freaking universe.

Do you post on tiderdroppings? 1941? bama runs the universe?

Jus sayin

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?sp=25440199&b=12&s=1&p=25433408

Quote: "I'm curious as to the legs you and Jackson-Sullivan have alluded to.  Are we talking a sprint or a marathon?  Will this be hitting the national sports media (Yahoo, ESPN, ABC, CBS, etc...)?"

It has already hit NBC:

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/07/writer-bama-supporter-paid-for-five-star-recruit/related

Ok, let me get this straight.... if he is just in the end an "Alabama supporter", what can be done???  Bams in my office here are saying he could be paid $1 billion if the guy is not a booster are alum....  Surely JLee wouldn't have made this a big deal if he was "just a supporter" of bammer, surely not.  

What if he is a member of the REC??  I know that club is huge in the Shoals, I live there.  

It has already hit NBC:

Ok, let me get this straight.... if he is just in the end an "Alabama supporter", what can be done???  Bams in my office here are saying he could be paid $1 billion if the guy is not a booster are alum....  Surely JLee wouldn't have made this a big deal if he was "just a supporter" of bammer, surely not.  

What if he is a member of the REC??  I know that club is huge in the Shoals, I live there.  

if the "supporter" is not connected to the University, the University may avoid a penalty, however, the player could be declared ineligible at the University he accepted benefits to attend.

It has already hit NBC:

When a fan pays to get a player to come to a certain school, they are considered a BOOSTER by the NCAA. Schools and players have been punished for this before. Also part of the story talks about another person that is a uat booster knowing about all of this.

It has already hit NBC:

By NCAA definition, if he's ever bought a ticket to a Bama game, he can be considered a booster with ties to the university.  But even if you can disconnect him from UA, if it is proven that Calloway received benefits, it would render him ineligible.  Too bad for him.

It has already hit NBC:

If he is just a "supporter" with enough disposable cash to give to potential recruits, you can bet he either has or has had season tickets (making him a booster), or he was just a middle man for getting money from the booster to the recruit.

wde

Who started it ?

Do you post on tiderdroppings? 1941? bama runs the universe?

Jus sayin

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?sp=25440199&b=12&s=1&p=25433408

Anybody else smell that familiar smell?  I think it's time for a "flush".

Remember that Mark Komara was deemed an Auburn "booster" even though he did not have significant ties to Auburn.  The NCAA defines booster very liberally.

Archived