J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

As I said earlier, if I was Jeff Lee I would let it die. If he doesn't, you will start to see rumors followed by reports of AU's recruitment of the Miami DB. If that happens, AU fans will stop making excuses for the backwards hat wearer.

Is this talking about Marcus Roberson?

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't IMAGINE how the Bammers feel if they went down and we didn't.

muahahaha

There would be a houndstooth meltdown of epic proportions. ;D

As I said earlier, if I was Jeff Lee I would let it die. If he doesn't, you will start to see rumors followed by reports of AU's recruitment of the Miami DB. If that happens, AU fans will stop making excuses for the backwards hat wearer.

Is this talking about Marcus Roberson?

No, I'm guessing this is about Robinson Therezie.

Is this the other big story that Yahoo writer was implying awhile back?

Let's just say they have the goods.

What goes around comes around, and its about time!  I hope they get slammed.  War Eagle!

Do ya'll remember me bringing up the name Darren Woodruff over on the recruiting forum on the B. Brown thread?  I told ya'll his dirty little fingerprints were all over this situation.  He's now moved on to Mr. "I wanna play safety over running back" Brown.

Is this Darren Woodruff the President of this company in Huntsville?  http://www.petrochemicalenergy.com/301.html

If this turns out to be true and Bama ends up back in front of the NCAA I can't decide if I'll do the Truffle Shuffle or a Bruce Willis jig.

Do ya'll remember me bringing up the name Darren Woodruff over on the recruiting forum on the B. Brown thread?  I told ya'll his dirty little fingerprints were all over this situation.  He's now moved on to Mr. "I wanna play safety over running back" Brown.

Is this Darren Woodruff the President of this company in Huntsville?  http://www.petrochemicalenergy.com/301.html

That would be him.

If this turns out to be true and Bama ends up back in front of the NCAA I can't decide if I'll do the Truffle Shuffle or a Bruce Willis jig.

Just dance, my friend, just dance. :happydance:

I think I'll do both!  :thumbsup:

That would be him.

VERY interesting.

I hope he is right and has solid proof, or he will lose lots of cred.

I would like to see some real truth and not all this ultra-hype-rumors that everyone wants to believe. Either have the information or keep your mouth shut. Besides the only thing that really counts is what the NCAA rules on.

Definitely the truffle shuffle....

I can't IMAGINE how the Bammers feel if they went down and we didn't.

muahahaha

There would be a houndstooth meltdown of epic proportions. ;D

We would have to worry about more than just trees. NOT JOKING.

Surely the truffle shuffle....

Those mortgage transactions can be easily proven. If  "Peaches" was behind in his mortgage payments, and paid cash to catch them up, and also requested a pay-off statement, then that may be enough right there to sink the Calloway ship for bammer. He'd have to prove that the money came from some other source, and for a man who was struggling financially, that won't be easy.

Have to remember NCAA has no subpoena power, and the bank is not gonna just give it up -

But since money changed hands, the IRS and The FBI does

Well, what it looks like to me is that this will do nothing but hurt Calloway. Things that stuck out to me.

1. "Not a booster and not an alumnist", so he's a fan? Are you serious? If this "supporter" has no affiliation with the school and no one let UA's compliance department know of the matter then all its going to do is get Calloway either suspended or kicked off the team, see Jerrell Harris.

2. He missed three days of school and we should care? I missed over 10 days of school my senior year for no reason, big deal.

3. How many other Russellville kids were once 5 star recruits according to rivals.com or any other site for that matter? There could possibly be more, but information would have been helpful if there are other similar athletes, it's useless if he is the only high profile recruit. Regardless, this says more against the state of recruiting than anything else.

I'm not getting my hopes up. We've been here before and been burned before. Number one, Lee has to be right, which there is probably some truth to his claims, but he has a tendency to make pieces fit where they don't belong. Number two, this "supporter" better be someone that matters because if he isn't a booster or part of the alumni (I'm assuming he isn't an employee), it isn't going to matter if no one in UA's compliance knew about it.

As far as the NCAA is concerned if the guy gave him money on behalf of Bama he is a booster.  

How could anyone prove that, if $ was given, it was on behalf of bama?  You think the "supporter" wrote it at the bottom of the check?

While happy to see someone going after spuat, I would like that someone to more credible than J. Lee.  He could turn into a much milder/sedate AU version of Scott Moore.  I hope he is right and if he his I am happy he is going public with it.  On another board, someone has posted that about 90% of what J. Lee posted was true.  If any of this info he makes public is proven untrue, then the entire info gets called into question.

wde

While happy to see someone going after spuat, I would like that someone to more credible than J. Lee.  He could turn into a much milder/sedate AU version of Scott Moore.  I hope he is right and if he his I am happy he is going public with it.  On another board, someone has posted that about 90% of what J. Lee posted was true.  If any of this info he makes public is proven untrue, then the entire info gets called into question.

wde

I would say JLee's credentials far outweight those of SMoore.

Archived