J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

Even though Stancil didn't defend himself very well (understatement), the optimist in me feels the need to point out one thing:

He said he wasn't the source for any of the money/car claims -- only for the trip to Pensacola.  With that in mind, the score is

JLee allegations verified 1

JLee allegations debunked 0

Uh, Jeff Lee alleged that Peaches was behind in his mortgage and received money to catch up his payments. Stancil completely debunked that and said that everyone that knew Peaches would have told you Peaches didn't have a mortgage. The Stancil guy registered about a zero on the credibility meter, an dthe mere association of his name to Lee's story hurts Lee's credibility.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though Stancil didn't defend himself very well (understatement), the optimist in me feels the need to point out one thing:

He said he wasn't the source for any of the money/car claims -- only for the trip to Pensacola.  With that in mind, the score is

JLee allegations verified 1

JLee allegations debunked 0

Uh, Jeff Lee alleged that Peaches was behind in his mortgage and received money to catch up his payments. Stancil completely debunked that and said that everyone that knew Peaches would have told you Peaches didn't have a mortgage. The Stancil guy registered about a zero on the credibility meter, an dthe mere association of his name to Lee's story hurts Lee's credibility.

I thought about that, but until we find out if Peaches has more properties -- which he claimed he did -- and if they are also all paid off, I'm considering that point up for grabs.

Take the WT away and then add up to your phrase and you'll have it.

I'm not trying to be an arse(like normal) but I work in a segment of this industry in a round about way. Take the most media savvy person that you admire, that is in the public eye ( politican,celebrity, sports figure) and they would not have gone into that interview without advice,training and practice. Hours of it. He had no business being there.

If you would have only known what that fool was going to do today, maybe you could have been preemptive!!! That dude needed some serious help. He had no idea what kind of buzz saw he was walking in to.

You could just sense the path Finebaum was taking him down and he had no clue. Then FB had forceful relations with him and he was powerless. I would almost think he would be like Jim Carey in the shower scene from Ace Ventura tonight, but I think he is too stupid to know he got punked.

Send him a business card TT, he needs some serious help...........LOL

The one thing that struck me as odd about CK's switching to Bama is that I had read that he wanted to major in Architecture. Why, if he really wanted to get an Architecture degree, would he choose a school that DOESN'T have an architecture program? Maybe that's being picky on my part, and I know kids change their minds on majors almost on a daily basis; but, I read it the week of signing that he wanted to major in Architecture, and it wasn't stated that he was "interested" or "considering" or anything of that nature.

Sorry a little late on this.

Geez, Architecture?  When would he have time to practice/play?  I know it can be done, but everybody I knew majoring in Architecture lived at Dudley hall almost 24/7.  I hardly ever saw them.

Take the WT away and then add up to your phrase and you'll have it.

I'm not trying to be an arse(like normal) but I work in a segment of this industry in a round about way. Take the most media savvy person that you admire, that is in the public eye ( politican,celebrity, sports figure) and they would not have gone into that interview without advice,training and practice. Hours of it. He had no business being there.

If you would have only known what that fool was going to do today, maybe you could have been preemptive!!! That dude needed some serious help. He had no idea what kind of buzz saw he was walking in to.

You could just sense the path Finebaum was taking him down and he had no clue. Then FB had forceful relations with him and he was powerless. I would almost think he would be like Jim Carey in the shower scene from Ace Ventura tonight, but I think he is too stupid to know he got punked.

Send him a business card TT, he needs some serious help...........LOL

I've always firmly believed that some business isn't worth having.

Unless they both were, I'm pretty sure the architecture lover is Cyrus Kouandjio.

Not any more, CK will have to find another educational path now.... :banghead:

Archived