J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hearing there's a very good chance this story's about to be blown wide open.  Other national media outlets should be about to pick it up .

Oh boy, I was making a long distance trip to visit some Auburn friends this weekend.  We were just going to kick back and hang out.  We might just have to seriously throwdown and celebrate this stellar event now.

BUSTED!!

That was so awesome - haven't seen one like that in real time in quite a while - very nice!! :)

Very interesting that Cecil Hurt had so little to say about the topic.  Nothing negative to say about J. Lee or his website.  Short interview.  Interesting.

Keep an ear and an eye out for the local print, tv, and radio personalities/media.  This is where true colors come forth.  With Auburn, they throw it out and see what sticks and drag it out for as long as possible.  They go on national programs and either trash Auburn or are incredibly vague and passive.  You will see many local personalities do all they can to downplay and divert attention on this story.  Red Herring will definitely be in play.  Just notice who plays the game and who does not.  It will be interesting for sure.  

Very interesting that Cecil Hurt had so little to say about the topic.  Nothing negative to say about J. Lee or his website.  Short interview.  Interesting.

Maybe Hurt doesn't want anyone to start questioning his involvement in things: false info about Cam, recruitment of Cyrus, etc.

Cecil said this was the first he heard of it -- but he wasn't very convincing.  I thought it was funny that he compared it to the Gadsden rumors a couple of years ago -- though he's right, nothing ever came of that.  Just find it funny that he would bring it up.

Finebaum bama listeners now think that AU controls the media universe.  Planned leaks of info to minimize bad press, just creating diversions. 

Finebaum bama listeners now think that AU controls the media universe.  Planned leaks of info to minimize bad press, just creating diversions. 

had to turn it off.  the caller that just called in was making me nauseous.

I'm starting to wonder if JLee will have time to write the story -- all the bammers on Fbaum are spinning stories about him needing to be careful or he's gonna be facing a lawsuit.  He'll probably be fielding calls from bama fans all day claiming they're lawyers and he won't have time to sit and write.

Didn't they say the same thing when it came to the trees?

I don't know about the media universe.  But it's not unfair for people to question the article because it comes from an Auburn beat writer.  There's something to be said for questioning the source.  I hope J.Lee is right on the mark and has the facts to break this story wide-open.

I want Yahoo sport to write about this more than J. Lee though.  He can diverse all turd attention to him, leave other to write the real article.

I don't know about the media universe.  But it's not unfair for people to question the article because it comes from an Auburn beat writer.  There's something to be said for questioning the source.  I hope J.Lee is right on the mark and has the facts to break this story wide-open.

I agree with you there.  I'm on pins and needles waiting for someone other than JLee to report this -- and the stories on NBC and mrsec don't count because they're only reporting on JLee's interview.

I want Yahoo sport to write about this more than J. Lee though.  He can diverse all turd attention to him, leave other to write the real article.

Don't forget that Yahoo owns Rivals

So I sent an email to BSPN asking them to break the story on their website and I got an email back declining the request from the turd's athletic department!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!?!  :laugh:

I'm hearing there's a very good chance this story's about to be blown wide open.  Other national media outlets should be about to pick it up .

Well, well, well. bwahahahahahahahahaha. After all people have put AU through this past year it is really hard not to just rub their pointy little nose in it. If proven true ,I hope they experience the full wrath of the universe.

Although it will be great to see Bama busted....again....and continue the longest consecutive run of NCAA probation in the history of College Football, I can't help feeling sorry for BC.  He's caught in the middle and unfortunately listened to people he trusted who proved they didn't have his best interest at heart.  If money changed hands, he will be ruled ineligible and would have to apply to the NCAA for reinstatement.  The kid is in a very tough situation and we should all remember him.

Archived