Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

I think this kid plays this year!  :wareagle:

only if he can block.

absolutely! 

if you block, you play ... if you play, theeeeeeeen you catch passes ... catch passes, score TD's ... score TD's, go to NFL.

therefore cant go to nfl if you dont block.  why do young WR not understand this?  ahhh, cuz they are young!

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will worry about his height, weight, and playing time after he is enrolled as a full-time student athlete at Auburn University.

Have there been questions about whether or not he will qualify?

He is expected to qualify but he and Hutcherson can not enroll yet. They are expected to be good to go by fall practice though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in contact with those in the know and he needs to pass an english class and a math class.  He should be good to go on the english class, however it is going to go down to the wire on his math class.  Need to say a bunch of prayers....

tigereagle03, Nova was correct in the post that is now gone along with yours.  Cussing a mod is not smart if you enjoy this site.  I wasn't being smart, I was simply making a point that your question was answered in the post just before yours.  

I am in contact with those in the know and he needs to pass an english class and a math class.  He should be good to go on the english class, however it is going to go down to the wire on his math class.  Need to say a bunch of prayers....

Wow thanks for that info, great to know. I hope he gets past that hurdle.

Guest Tigereagle03

tigereagle03, Nova was correct in the post that is now gone along with yours.  Cussing a mod is not smart if you enjoy this site.  I wasn't being smart, I was simply making a point that your question was answered in the post just before yours.  

I know I thought bout it after I did it.. Thats why I deleted it.

According to Jaquay he will qualify for sure. The math class you speak of he made a C in.

Great news but how do you know that?

This is accurate based on my information, which is about two weeks old.  Someone has since posted that he made a C in the math class, which I have no reason to doubt, but I cannot confirm right now.  I'll see what I can dig up.  To me, this is agonizng because of all the crap we had to put up with uga in the weeks prior to NSD.  I think he will be a big contributor early, and was one of the "signature" signees of that class, and it is a surprise to many that it is this close.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw where KF tweeted Jaquay Williams asking when he would be at AU , Jaquay replied at the end of July. Hopefully that is the case cause this is a kid that I cant wait to see on the field and if he wouldve been enrolled already I think he couldve competed for a big time role in the offense. Its also good to see KF checking on his WR targets.  :wareagle:

I can see it now. JW goes deep and KF hits him with a 80 yard TD pass.

75 yard pass maybe?  Other teams are gonna be scared of our special teams and start us from the 25 all day

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If our Line gives him time, I expect to see some great passes out of KF this year!

JaQuay also says he is up to 215 lbs, he was 200 when he committed, now 6' 4", 215 lbs .  :thumbsup:

JaQuayWilliams ‏@JaQuayWilliams

23 hours ago

"Finally I got to 215lbs!! Thank God lol"

maybe thats his bench press.

No, im pretty sure that's individual bicep curls.

maybe thats his bench press.

No, im pretty sure that's individual bicep curls.

At least it's not his squat.

Archived