Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SIAP, but this is definitely worth a second look. can't wait to watch and root for this kid. awesome interview. so well spoken for his age. bright kid. he's going to be a star.

WATCH THE VIDEO.

SIAP, but this is definitely worth a second look. can't wait to watch and root for this kid. awesome interview. so well spoken for his age. bright kid. he's going to be a star.

WATCH THE VIDEO.

I watched the video!  He's an impressive young man.  Glad he's a Tiger now.

Uh guys, sorry to burst your bubble, but JaQuay Williams = JaQuay Williams. AJ Greene is one of the greatest wide receivers to play in the SEC; JaQuay has the kind of talent that he can become one of the greats, but to this point he's just an 18 year old kid who has a long way to go to get on the field.

Jeris McIntyre made a great statement on his Facebook the other day about how kids need to forget about all the hype they hear about themselves through recruiting and realize that now all that's done, and they are just college freshmen who have to work to earn every inch they get. We would all do well (myself included) to remember that sometimes athletes don't pan out for whatever reason, and we should be ready to support them even if they don't turn out to be the next great thing. Neiko Thorpe comes to mind as someone who never got the credit he deserved because expectations were too high for him coming in.

Just food for thought.

Uh guys, sorry to burst your bubble, but JaQuay Williams = JaQuay Williams. AJ Greene is one of the greatest wide receivers to play in the SEC; JaQuay has the kind of talent that he can become one of the greats, but to this point he's just an 18 year old kid who has a long way to go to get on the field.

Jeris McIntyre made a great statement on his Facebook the other day about how kids need to forget about all the hype they hear about themselves through recruiting and realize that now all that's done, and they are just college freshmen who have to work to earn every inch they get. We would all do well (myself included) to remember that sometimes athletes don't pan out for whatever reason, and we should be ready to support them even if they don't turn out to be the next great thing. Neiko Thorpe comes to mind as someone who never got the credit he deserved because expectations were too high for him coming in.

Just food for thought.

Exactly

wde

• 4 months later...

JaQuayWilliams ‏@JaQuayWilliams

I just got on the scale and I lit up 214lbs

Retweeted by Bryan Matthews

How tall is he(I'm guessing about 6'3") and what was his playing weight in high school?

JaQuayWilliams ‏@JaQuayWilliams

I just got on the scale and I lit up 214lbs

Retweeted by Bryan Matthews

How tall is he(I'm guessing about 6'3") and what was his playing weight in high school?

6'3 204 lbs

Hatch has him at 6'4" on the 2012 commitment list.

Wide Receiver  ~  Sandy Creek HS (Tyrone, GA)

6-foot-4

205 lbs

40: 4.56

Vertical: 40"

2010 Stats: 26 receptions for 800 yds with 10 TDs.

Career Stats: 85 receptions for 1,570 yds and 19 TDs over 3 seasons.

Hatch has him at 6'4" on the 2012 commitment list.

Wide Receiver  ~  Sandy Creek HS (Tyrone, GA)

6-foot-4

205 lbs

40: 4.56

Vertical: 40"

2010 Stats: 26 receptions for 800 yds with 10 TDs.

Career Stats: 85 receptions for 1,570 yds and 19 TDs over 3 seasons.

Cool. I got mine from Rivals. DJ must have fotten his at An Auburn camp or something. None of the recruiting services had both 6'4 and 205 for him.

I think this kid plays this year!  :wareagle:

only if he can block.

^^^ This is true,hopefully with that size he is prepared to do so.

I think this kid plays this year!  :wareagle:

only if he can block.

I think he plays on special teams regardless.

I will worry about his height, weight, and playing time after he is enrolled as a full-time student athlete at Auburn University.

I will worry about his height, weight, and playing time after he is enrolled as a full-time student athlete at Auburn University.

Well im not 100% sure but i do believe he enrolls this week.

Have there been questions about whether or not he will qualify?

Have there been questions about whether or not he will qualify?

Last input was that he and Hutch have a couple of credits to complete, but both are expected to be okay!!  However, neither will be here before August practice begins, which is always not the best of all worlds.

I know he kept posting on twitter how he was all packed and ready to go & that his mom had decided to move to Auburn as well. Thats when i just assumed that all was good for Jaquay,sorry if i gave false info guys! :banghead:

I know he kept posting on twitter how he was all packed and ready to go & that his mom had decided to move to Auburn as well. Thats when i just assumed that all was good for Jaquay,sorry if i gave false info guys! :banghead:

I  could be wrong, but I dont think JaQuay tweeted that. I think some female equestrian athlete tweeted she and her mother were moving to Auburn and JaQuay just retweeted it

I  could be wrong, but I dont think JaQuay tweeted that. I think some female equestrian athlete tweeted she and her mother were moving to Auburn and JaQuay just retweeted it

You very well may be right brotha,im not to good with that whole twitter thing.  :we:

Archived