Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumb

Did he announce? I'm late to this party. I saw Bleacher Report said we got JW AND flipped Adams, but nothing on the official AU site. Are we just waiting on paperwork now?

Did he announce? I'm late to this party. I saw Bleacher Report said we got JW AND flipped Adams, but nothing on the official AU site. Are we just waiting on paperwork now?

Its a done deal on Williams and Adams.

He announced for Auburn.  The "Official" website won't add him to the list until the physical fax is in hand.  So they are a little behind. 

JaQuay had to be borderline 5 star.  They way he goes after the ball and secures the tough catch is amazing.  Can't wait to watch this guy!!!

JaQuay had to be borderline 5 star.  They way he goes after the ball and secures the tough catch is amazing.  Can't wait to watch this guy!!!

i think this is a HUUUUGE pick-up.

I agree.  He had to be right on the edge of his 5th star, but stars really don't matter.  He's going to ge a monster on the field, and that Geno Smith kid who likes to run his mouth is gonna be sorry he ever said anything to JaQuay  :tdau:

Jaquay Williams = A.J. Green crossed with Alshon Jeffery.

Settle down.  I am excited about JW too, but how about we see him catch a couple of passes before we put him in the same sentence with AJ Green and Alshon Jeffery (especially AJ Green).

wde

Jaquay Williams = A.J. Green crossed with Alshon Jeffery.

Settle down.  I am excited about JW too, but how about we see him catch a couple of passes before we put him in the same sentence with AJ Green and Alshon Jeffery (especially AJ Green).

wde

Speaking of A. Jeffery, he got kicked out of the COB against Nebraska for fighting (back) early in the 3rd Q only 54 yards shy of setting the SEC ALL-TIME CAREER RECEIVING RECORD...  as a Junior.   Really a shame because he didn't start it and the Nebraska DB continued to charge him (both were ejected.)   That's pretty high cotton.

Archived