AU @ Tenn Game 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That, and for arkansas to win at least one game of their doubleheader tomorrow. Right now, Auburn, Ole Miss, alabama, arkansas, or miss state could win the west

That, and for arkansas to win at least one game of their doubleheader tomorrow. Right now, Auburn, Ole Miss, alabama, arkansas, or miss state could win the west

Who holds the tie breaker over us out of that bunch?

MSU is the only one, if I'm not mistaken.  It gets pretty complicated.

MSU is the only one, if I'm not mistaken.  It gets pretty complicated.

Thanks a4e! I am really more concerned with becoming eligible for the big tourney myself. Winning the West would be nice, but getting in the Series would help recruiting more IMO.

We hold the tiebreaker over everyone not named MSU.  If it is a three way tie between us, MSU, and Arkansas then Arky will go due to their overall record (which sucks because we played a beast of a schedule).  

If it's us and Arky, we take it.  

If it's us and State, they take it.

Us and Ole Miss, we take it.  

So we need to win, Ole Miss needs to lose at least one, and LSU needs to win. Keep that in mind going into tomorrow. Also, a win tomorrow ensures an NCAA tourney birth

So we need to win, Ole Miss needs to lose at least one, and LSU needs to win. Keep that in mind going into tomorrow. Also, a win tomorrow ensures an NCAA tourney birth

Gotta love tiebreakers.  I think what hurts the most about this is if we win ONE (1) game against MSU, our win tonight would have wrapped up the west.

Man this is just insane! I'll be happy if we win tomorrow and just secure our NCAA berth. Glad to see the guys comeback big today. One more win boys and we're back in the big dance! I just hope we don't end up in the regional one projection had us. It has as a 3 seed in Arizona State regional with Cal St Fullerton 2. That would be a murderous region

Archived