AU @ Tenn Game 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we don't blow this game. I would feel better if we could finish these last two gomes off without drama late in the game.

War Eagle !

man some folks give up on this baseball team so quickly.  just because they get down in the first inning.  wow, come on.  college baseball unlike mlb can turn around so quickly.

man some folks give up on this baseball team so quickly.  just because they get down in the first inning.  wow, come on.  college baseball unlike mlb can turn around so quickly.

To be fair we were down 3-0 yesterday and never came back.... Also lately we have not shown much fight at all

Glad to see we got some fight today. No excuse not to beat this team. Keep going guys!  :we:

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you haven't followed this team all year. Man, I forgot to put on the O&B glasses before posting again.

my glasses are white and have costa on them smart ass.  I watch AUburn baseball more than football and have done so since the mid 90's while in school there at the same time Hudson and the guys were playing and hosted our first regional.  Thanks for playing, try again.

The don't jump on people for getting down on a team too fast if you know what the outcomes have been this year. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

The don't jump on people for getting down on a team too fast if you know what the outcomes have been this year. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

I'm not going to key board argue with you.  I simply made a post of an opinion, which is what this forum is for, you were the one that got sensitive sister.

Archived