2012 5* RB T.J. Yeldon (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

if you're solid, then why act as if you're not ?

:gofig:

you're 17-18 years old. You have the chance to travel to these places, for free, meet people you see on television, why wouldn't you take all the officials you could? :gofig:

Never said don't go, but why does that change his status ?

Is he going to wear an AU lid ?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you're solid, then why act as if you're not ?

:gofig:

you're 17-18 years old. You have the chance to travel to these places, for free, meet people you see on television, why wouldn't you take all the officials you could? :gofig:

Never said don't go, but why does that change his status ?

Is he going to wear an AU lid ?

Look up at what Mikey said about 4 posts before yours.

Yeldon isn't taking this trip just because he feels like taking an official visit.

Yeldon isn't taking this trip just because he feels like taking an official visit.

What have you heard?

What have you heard?

Nothing. Bama does offer a much more inviting chance for him to play a big role right away, so there is reason to "worry" a bit.

What have you heard?

Nothing. Bama does offer a much more inviting chance for him to play a big role right away, so there is reason to "worry" a bit.

Assuming Trent doesn't stay.

But even if Trent leaves, Yeldon isn't starting over Lacey or Dee Hart.

Call me naive but I'm not horribly worried about Yeldon taking his visits. He said not too long ago he would take all of his officials and has said countless times he's solid. I realize these things can change at the drop of a hat but I think he's solid.

Look up at what Mikey said about 4 posts before yours.

Fair enough. But his dad's comments still come off as sounding a tad curious.

May be nothing, I admit.

What have you heard?

Troll Tide, Troll!

What have you heard?

Troll Tide, Troll!

Stink turd stink.

Yeldon told Randy Patrick of WKRG in Mobile that he enjoyed his official visit to Alabama but plans to enroll at Auburn in January. His message to Auburn fans was not to pay any attention to rumors he may be changing his mind.

“People are going to make up rumors and say whatever and say all this,” Yeldon told WKRG. “I’m just taking all of my officials. Coach said I could take them.”

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Report-Yeldon-firm-with-Auburn-51862

When will we know what recruits will enroll early? Is there a drop dead date for early enrollees?

Figure same rules would apply that applies to every student. Believe it would be 5 class days after the 9th. After that no adds. Not sure if it is 5 or 7 days.

Has anyone heard this? They are predicting that he signs with AL. They are saying that AU and AL are now even with AL pulling ahead. Any news is appreciated...link

Archived