2012 5* RB T.J. Yeldon (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

(at least from the confident impressions I got from this board).

To be fair Yeldon helped fuel the confidence with his comments.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, big news..!!! I am shocked. Honestly I did not see this happening at all (at least from the confident impressions I got from this board).

You didn't have to rely on this board. You just needed to listen to your new recruit and his Daddy.

Wow, big news..!!! I am shocked. Honestly I did not see this happening at all (at least from the confident impressions I got from this board).

You didn't have to rely on this board. You just needed to listen to your new recruit and his Daddy.

I am sorry, I did not get that. Are you referring to TJ as the new recruit or someone else. I am a bit dense about recruiting and I only learn about it from forums. The Bama ones were swearing that he was swayed to AU all this time because his dad is heavey on AU. That's all I know about it.

I am sorry, I did not get that. Are you referring to TJ as the new recruit or someone else. I am a bit dense about recruiting and I only learn about it from forums. The Bama ones were swearing that he was swayed to AU all this time because his dad is heavey on AU. That's all I know about it.

His Daddy said when his son gave his commitment that was it. TJ Yeldon has said the same thing all along until the dead period. You refer to the "confidence" on this board. He has clearly been lying the last few weeks, at least. Direct your sarcasm toward him.

Can somebody that keeps up with recruiting fill me in on something. Isn't Jovon Robinson a guy that might be on the fence as far as qualifying academically?

I gue it was "ok" for me to ask such a silly question....wish it wasnt

More evidence why no one should ever slam someone for asking this question.

Oh please shut up, lol. Are you 2 related? It was still a crap thread for the reasons stated. Two other threads it could have posted on. Now once he did a 180 and flipped it is worthy to start a "omg the little focker was lying the entire time, lol". However, before yeldon pulled a jeckyll.and Hyde it was a Bama rumor mill thread. I really don't care anymore at this point. The kid is a turd now. Get the tailor ready.

Oh please shut up, lol. Are you 2 related? It was still a crap thread for the reasons stated. Two other threads it could have posted on. Now once he did a 180 and flipped it is worthy to start a "omg the little focker was lying the entire time, lol". However, before yeldon pulled a jeckyll.and Hyde it was a Bama rumor mill thread. I really don't care anymore at this point. The kid is a turd now. Get the tailor ready.

Can never admit you were wrong, can you? :rolleyes:

Only when I am. The majority opinion was even with me on this one and probably still is. At the time it was a stupid freaking thread. Best case scenario, have been a post on one of two existing threads. THIS TIME the bammer rumor mill was right. That doesn't change the fact that it was stupid to start this thread in my book for the afore mentioned reasons.

Only when I am. The majority opinion was even with me on this one and probably still is. At the time it was a stupid freaking thread. Best case scenario, have been a post on one of two existing threads. THIS TIME the bammer rumor mill was right. That doesn't change the fact that it was stupid to start this thread in my book for the afore mentioned reasons.

This time it was spot on. And majority opinion doesn't determine veracity-- only conventionality.

This time it was spot on. And majority opinion doesn't determine veracity-- only conventionality.

I'm not going to explain it to you again Tex. Go find a mirror and argue with yourself, lol. It called an opinion in this case. Ours differ, get over it. Or don't, lol.

He's on now.

Says that TJ will play 1st year wherever he goes.

Coaches learned of his flip yesterday just as the public.

Because TJ is enrolling early almost impossible to flip back.

Although TJ is great, AU has a good depth at rb

Talking about OL visits and commits, ie., Shane Callahan and that his financial paperwork is in.  Lots of OL prospects visiting AU this last weekend.

Doesn't see any defensive commits flipping.

Channing Ward on 1/13 visit, UA 1/20.  Ole Miss still in the picture.  His brother was a walk on there which is the link.

That's all folks.  Interview over.

Well just as an FYI: I have zero concern about RB depth for next year. That is also with me assuming OMac goes pro and Dyer quits the team. You take Yeldon because he is 5* talent but as a position of need, it's questionable. IMO, the coaches were looking for a between the tackles runner to take Dyers place after next year.

No, Channing Ward's brother was a walk on at Ole M and that's why they are in the picture still.

Sorry, trying to listen and type at the same time.  Not so good.

haha no problem!  thanks for the info!

Well just as an FYI: I have zero concern about RB depth for next year. That is also with me assuming OMac goes pro and Dyer quits the team. You take Yeldon because he is 5* talent but as a position of need, it's questionable. IMO, the coaches were looking for a between the tackles runner to take Dyers place after next year.

BOOM !  EXACTLY !  That's what people keep forgetting.  The GUMPS HAD to have Yeldon, we don't.

TR will be gone and Lacy is it for them, unless DH (limited vertical strength) is healthy, should be, and they could switch BC to rb.

BOOM !  EXACTLY !  That's what people keep forgetting.  The GUMPS HAD to have Yeldon, we don't.

TR will be gone and Lacy is it for them, unless DH (limited vertical strength) is healthy, should be, and they could switch BC to rb.

Doesn't bama have another rb commit, Drake?  They also have fowler and calloway, right?  There depth chart will be full soon as well.

Doesn't bama have another rb commit, Drake?  They also have fowler and calloway, right?  There depth chart will be full soon as well.

Taylor is the rb commit.  Drake possibly, but probably not rb.  Fowler I think has had more fullback role.  Satan wants  BC at LB but to get him to sign promised him to try out at rb.  BC has problems off the field that may cause him to never see a down.  Hart will be more for the edge, IF he is healthy.

The perception is that they get who they want when they want them bad enough.  He would have been a big fish...if for no other reason, added depth AND not on their depth chart.

Don't think it's odd that the turds were screaming about him flipping on Thursday?  yet we're supposed to believe thsi kid?  yeah, sure.

Archived