2012 5* RB T.J. Yeldon (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that this matters, but it seems to be the most common/universal benchmark at this point - but how many stars will this guy end up with? In other words, is he going to be closer to a high 3*/low 4* or a high 4*/pushing 5*?

How does he stack up against the other RB's for next year?

Not that this matters, but it seems to be the most common/universal benchmark at this point - but how many stars will this guy end up with? In other words, is he going to be closer to a high 3*/low 4* or a high 4*/pushing 5*?

#1 RB in AL, DEFINITE 4*, One of our MOST-IMPORTANT 2012 recruits that the AU staff has been HEAVILY recruiting for awhile now!

:we:

#1 RB in AL, DEFINITE 4*, One of our MOST-IMPORTANT 2012 recruits that staff has been HEAVILY recruiting for awhile now!

cool - thank you Mr. Hatch

Scout already list him as a 3 star.

which means he will be a 4* when they really start focusing on 2012 after the summer.

Right now to be listed is a good thing. Alot of the 4*s now will be 5*s and alot of 3*s will be 4*s

When he hits the summer camp/combine circut, that will definetly change. He will be a highly rated prospect. One of the top guys here in the state.

Right now to be listed is a good thing. Alot of the 4*s now will be 5*s and alot of 3*s will be 4*s

When he hits the summer camp/combine circut, that will definetly change. He will be a highly rated prospect. One of the top guys here in the state.

yeah, i meant the current 3 star status as a good thing. most players don't have any sort of ranking yet

TJ would be a huge get for the class next year. Assuming we take 2 RBs next year, who else would get on board? I've heard numerous high-profile backs are highly interested in Auburn. What are our chances with Keith Marshall do you think?

#1 RB in AL, DEFINITE 4*, One of our MOST-IMPORTANT 2012 recruits that the AU staff has been HEAVILY recruiting for awhile now!

He'll be a solid 4*, #1 RB in AL, and a Top 15 RB if not Top 10

echo_echo_593625.jpg?w=483&h=500

:tease:

TJ would be a huge get for the class next year. Assuming we take 2 RBs next year, who else would get on board? I've heard numerous high-profile backs are highly interested in Auburn. What are our chances with Keith Marshall do you think?

Marshall, at this point, is rumored to be a UGA lean. But this early, leans don't really matter, we definitely have a good shot with him.

Other backs include Jonathan Gray and Trey Williams (who I personally think we get to go with TJ)

I have only seen him in one game and that was the state championship vs Hoover.  Not his best game.  Anyone have any more film?

No shame in that since Hoover had one of the best defenses in the nation.

I have only seen him in one game and that was the state championship vs Hoover.  Not his best game.  Anyone have any more film?

Actually I was pretty impressed with him. Good size, speed and acceleration. He also won the game for his team on a critical late 3rd or 4th down conversion. Like ellitor said, Hoover had a very good defense.

Archived