Nelson Agholor

BirdofPrey76

All I can tell you is that he still has one of the coolest names in recruiting this year.

Gee, thanks! :)

he was a topic in the Rivals chat earlier....USC leads with the instate schools, AU and UGA most likely making up his Top 5. Texas feels they have a chance but from the reports he will only leave the SE for USC.

he was a topic in the Rivals chat earlier....USC leads with the instate schools, UA and UGA most likely making up his Top 5. Texas feels they have a chance but from the reports he will only leave the SE for USC.

No one knows for sure what Agholor will do. He has been VERY quiet w/ his recruitment. I firmly believe that AU will get one of his 5 OV's though.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. What's going on? This guy has been hush hush for a VERY long time!

I like that better than the game playing most everyone else does.

Wow. What's going on? This guy has been hush hush for a VERY long time!

I like that better than the game playing most everyone else does.

Amen, Brother!

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Agholor: He's projected to play S in college but he contacted Auburn recently expressing an interest in playing WR at the next level. AU welcomed the idea and told Agholor that he'd get his chance to play WR at AU if he so desired.. Auburn looks to get a return visit from Nelson in the fall :thumbsup:

Anytime guys. It'll be interesting to see if any other teams will now jump to offer Agholor a chance at WR. Unfortunately I believe almost every team that's offered him will give him a chance at WR if he asks for one

Anytime guys. It'll be interesting to see if any other teams will now jump to offer Agholor a chance at WR. Unfortunately I believe almost every team that's offered him will give him a chance at WR if he asks for one

Be crazy not to...

That's good news...I play bball against him at a gym here in Tampa and he's definitely has a quick first move.  He's a very talented kid.  I'll talk with him next time we play, he hasn't been playing for a while.

He played WR at Gridiron Kings and lit the place up...  the guy is good enough to play anywhere on the field.

How is this young man rated in the star rating system?  I know we will sign a sleeper or 2 in this coming class.  Coach Tuberville was good at signing sleepers that turned out to be outstanding football players. I think Coach Chizik and staff do an even better job with this than CTT did.

WDE!

Doc

• 2 weeks later...

I sure hope so, this guy is a beast on both sides of the ball. With Miami's problems IF we get Diggs and Bush and are able to beat out FSU and others for Agholor, we could have the top WR and the top DB class of the year.

Not only that but we would have not 1 or 2, but 3 guys that can, and have, played both sides of the ball (Louis, Agholor, and Diggs). With this combo you see which guys pan out on O and the other(s) will no doubt be a beast at S. I love that the coaches are recruiting athlete and not just system guys!

:wedance:

I sure hope so, this guy is a beast on both sides of the ball. With Miami's problems IF we get Diggs and Bush and are able to beat out FSU and others for Agholor, we could have the top WR and the top DB class of the year.

Not only that but we would have not 1 or 2, but 3 guys that can, and have, played both sides of the ball (Louis, Agholor, and Diggs). With this combo you see which guys pan out on O and the other(s) will no doubt be a beast at S. I love that the coaches are recruiting athlete and not just system guys!

:wedance:

Holsey plays WO as well. He has some HANDS and sick ball skills! And I wouldn't be surprised if all the ATHs play both sides of the ball. The Coaches love versatility.

Archived