The "I Hate Auburn" Guy at Media Days

AUBigCat

I am so hoping this guy will just go away, but in today's climate, we are probably going to see a lot more of him.

Didn't you read any of the stories about him...he will be reporting from games this year for ANOTHER website starting up.  They're like roaches...they're everywhere!

Looked like my apartment at Neal House Apts back in the day!  :laugh:

I think this happened. The night before, this guy goes to his chest-of-drawers(he probably calls it his "chesterdrawers"), gets the shirt out, throws it in the dryer to "knock the wrinkles out", lays it on the end of his bed, all the while smiling with bammer pride from ear to ear, thinking, "Coach saban is going to think I am the greatest fan in the history of the bammer program!" He sets his alarm for 5:00am on the nose,"'cause I ain't gon be late to git in the front row for coach to see my shirt!" He gets up, eats his "ceril" as he calls it, puts the shirt back in the dryer, turns the dryer back on to make sure all the wrinkles are "knocked out", all the while having the bammer fight song playing on repeat in the background, giddy with anticipation, he takes the shirt out, looks at it and smiles, daydreaming about what his great leader will say to him as he sees the shirt for the first time, and puts it on. "Gametime." he says before he exits his Winnebago. Only to have his heart ripped out by the coach that he would sell his own mama to please. Roll Turd Blackerby, Roll Turd.

I think you need to correct your story- there is no way dumbo here got to be a biscuit away from 350 lbs by eating "ceril". 

And there is no way this guy put anything in the dryer to knock the wrinkles out.  Do you really think he cares about wrinkles?  Only if you can eat them!

Why would he put the shirt in the dryer when the power was turned off 6 months ago?!

I am so hoping this guy will just go away, but in today's climate, we are probably going to see a lot more of him.

Didn't you read any of the stories about him...he will be reporting from games this year for ANOTHER website starting up.  They're like roaches...they're everywhere!

I prefer the roaches!

Looked like my apartment at Neal House Apts back in the day!   :laugh:

Hey, I stayed at Neal House my first two years at AU!

Boy you weren't kidding... Jamie Oliver needs Food Revolution these two:

http://www.shelbycountyreporter.com/2011/07/22/‘i-hate-auburn’-man-returns-home/

web2ihateau.jpg

I knew the guy personally way before all this and even though he is a Bammer he is still a pretty smart dude. He told me he'd wear the shirt to the Media Days and I somehow knew he would get attention because of it. Relax people, its just a t-shirt.

So he was just having a little fun and did not mean anything by it... just like Harvey and most of the other haters when they get in the position of having to answer for what they did.  I see.

Why did the article leave out the fact that the Blackerbys live at "Cheeseburger City"? ;D

My condolences... ;D

My condolences... ;D

No condolences necessary, I survived and have done quite well for myself! ;D

Looking back at the picture of Blackerby and his wife, makes me wonder how many 'mudflop' sandwiches they could eat at one sitting. :)

I knew the guy personally way before all this and even though he is a Bammer he is still a pretty smart dude. He told me he'd wear the shirt to the Media Days and I somehow knew he would get attention because of it. Relax people, its just a t-shirt.

'It's like I went to church and God told me He didn't approve'

Nope.

Archived