2013 4* LB Trey Johnson

Tiger Growlin

Fact is UGA should have at least sniffed a NC with the talent they have had. Was.t it 09' that most predicted them to win it all? They had Moreno, Stafford and A.j Green and lost like 3 or 4 games. What a shame. War Eagle!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope Trey sticks to his Auburn commitment.

haha...you say it like you're ACTUALLY worried about him...wait, are you worried?

Why?  :dunno:

Just one of his random posts. Pay it no mind.

Why?  :dunno:

Just one of his random posts. Pay it no mind.

Oh yeah, what I meant to say was "Why?"  :dunno:

Because he's one of the best linebackers out there and he's also the kind of linebacker that coach VanGorder is looking for. Big and strong.

Hey ellitor, does that still sound like another random post? if anything, poeple shouldn't pay any mind to your posts.

Hey ellitor, does that still sound like another random post? if anything, poeple shouldn't pay any mind to your posts.

oh-snap2.jpg

Because he's one of the best linebackers out there and he's also the kind of linebacker that coach VanGorder is looking for. Big and strong.

I apologize if I offended you A4E but it was a random post because there is absolutely nothing to worry about with TJ. He is our biggest recruiter so there is no need of hope he sticks posts.

oh-snap2.jpg

Didn't even see it coming... literally.

Actually, the only knock I've heard on TJ is that he isn't very big. He'll put on plenty of good weight in college, but right now he isn't a hulking specimen of a LB.

And I quit paying attention to ellitor's posts a long time ago... Who needs coherent facts and information? 

Well your right, Trey is only like 6-2, 218. That being said though, we all know he'll get bigger with Yox.

oh-snap2.jpg

Didn't even see it coming... literally.

Haha, I see what you did there.

I know we are all pumped about Foster flipping but I'm wondering what that does to Trey?

I'm pretty sure he will stick with AU, no inside info but he seems really solid. Do ya'll think he would move to OLB while Foster takes over the middle?

I know we are all pumped about Foster flipping but I'm wondering what that does to Trey?

I'm pretty sure he will stick with AU, no inside info but he seems really solid. Do ya'll think he would move to OLB while Foster takes over the middle?

Yes -- I think no worries about him. He has known for a while, it seems, that CBVG favors him playing on the outside.

Can't wait to see him and RF in the same "backer"field. With the guys we have now, plus all the guys we have coming in, we will be stout for years to come.

:we:

I think TJ is very solid from everything that I can gather. I believe that he can play inside or out but I guess that eventually, he goes olb.

He and RF have planned to play side-by-side for a while.  Just FYI

That's what I was thinking. So in the future we could have

Johnson                  Foster                    Frost

Lawson      Liner        Adams( :-X)  Some other DE

When I thought about that at lunch my mine was blown...

That's what I was thinking. So in the future we could have

Johnson                   Foster                     Frost

Lawson       Liner         Adams( :-X)   Some other DE

When I thought about that at lunch my mine was blown...

How about Bower as the other DE?!

Archived