2013 4* LB Trey Johnson

Tiger Growlin

Guest EagleDamnWar

Not much info on Trey at the Rivals challenge.  He wasnt mentioned in the top LB performers.  The only thing I saw on him was that he was "explosive for his size"  and that he was undersized a little.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EagleDamnWar

Trey played almost every rep.  That is really impressive considering the playing conditions there. 

Guest EagleDamnWar

Trey didn't receive any mention during this camp.  He will be at "The Opening" so hopefully he grabs more attention there.

Trey will be at Dawg Night.  If they offer, UGA will jump into one of his teams of interest.

What. Trey may be our most commited kid. He is recruiting like crazy for us. He is the vocal leader of our class. Please elaborate. Thanks

Guest EagleDamnWar

Trey will be at Dawg Night.  If they offer, UGA will jump into one of his teams of interest.

What. Trey may be our most commited kid. He is recruiting like crazy for us. He is the vocal leader of our class. Please elaborate. Thanks

His coach is saying all this.  Not sure if it is what Trey is thinking.

His coach is wrong

His coach has been trying to make it out like Trey was leaning elsewhere for some time now. It sounds to me as if he has a vested interest in where Johnson plays...fortunately, he has no control over it.

I just saw this hilarious post and wanted to share it with the family...

Taken from..

quote:

Trey Johnson:

I'm probably going to go to UGA's Dawg Night and hang out. War Eagles tho!!

Translated into..

quote:

TOP UGA INSIDER!:

guys... i know trays coach and his moma. i cant give the specifics but Tray is gonna be between the hedges very soon. if he doesnt flip tomorrow, it will be the day after, or the day after, or the day after, or the day after, or the day after, or the...................."

Received as..

quote:

UGA FANS:

Trey is flipping and he's bring Reuben, Lawson, Liner, Howard, Robinson, Bower, Allen, Saban, Trooper and Derrick Henry with him. They are sold on being the 'Elite 11'. They gonna be DGD's 'tweet the hedges! Go Dawgs!!

LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lurking the TD Bama 'Crooin' thread, eh? :laugh:

Gotta get our laughs somehow!

My favorite was the guy saying DL and CL definitely wouldn't be AU commits on NSD. Not to say I have some magic crystal ball... But c'mon really?

Wow, if UGALY pulled that off I might have to tip my hat to them.  Now could Johnson flip?  Possibly, I personally think he won't but is it possible, yes.  But to flip the entire recruiting class Auburn has?  Yeah I do believe that that might be a bit of a stretch.

of course he will flip, as will our entire class ... georgia will sign their 25 PLUS our 25 (since we will simply kick off some guys to have room for 25 ...).  they will easily have the best 50 signee class EVVVVVER!

Guest EagleDamnWar

Mod on rivals talked to Trey last friday and Trey said schools are coming at him hard but he told them to stop calling.

What validates this? Did TJ say this? Just curious where this information came from. It is a pretty big stretch to get to Thuga being a team he is interested in if they offer from his attending a recruiting visit there.

Last time I'm saying it. Trey is coming to Auburn. No questions about it. If he doesn't, then someone has some life changing dirt on him and is forcing him to a school... Which isn't going to happen.

Last time I'm saying it. Trey is coming to Auburn. No questions about it. If he doesn't, then someone has some life changing dirt on him and is forcing him to a school... Which isn't going to happen.

^^^THIS!^^^

What validates this? Did TJ say this? Just curious where this information came from. It is a pretty big stretch to get to Thuga being a team he is interested in if they offer from his attending a recruiting visit there.

He was just relaying what a Mod said on a pay site.

Guest EagleDamnWar

He was just relaying what a Mod said on a pay site.

Yeah.  Next time I will say the source.  I think Trey is solid to AU too.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Rivals Chat: "Johnson's performance was fine. Linebackers are at the position where it is most difficult to shine in 7-on setting (physicality removed from the game in the setting). Johnson covers well and showed the ability to do things away from the line. As for his ranking, I don't think he will fluctuate much."

"Trey missed part of the weekend with an injury. He is a little undersized, but a great athlete"

Speaking of undersized, he definitely looks like he needs a year of Yoxercise, but he sure doesn't play like it.  I wonder if the strength program at his school is just not that great, or if he's like Emory Blake in the fact that he busts his butt, is incredibly athletic, but doesn't look like it at all.

Archived