All we do is win

auburn1983

How about "My Time" by Fabolous?

winner winner chicken dinner.  watch the link below.  song starts at 1:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UekpxYk45DQ&playnext=1&list=PL28C664A912CB9FB9

pumped for the season to start!!!!

After listening to the first couple of seconds, I could live with it.  I'm not a fan of rap, but to do a rock song you have to do one that gets you fired up.  It can't just be the words or the beat, it has to be both.  Something like "War" by the Sick Puppies, "Give it All' by Rise Against, or "Kickstart my Heart" by Motley Crue.

Unfortunately, the student section and fans are split with what they would rather have.  Some would prefer rap, others (like me) rock. 

Either way, nothing will beat last years song.  It had everything.  Catchy hook, fan interaction, and lyrics that described us perfectly (except the money part...right?  :dunno: )

I thought 09's made a lot of sense, too.  It was called family reunion, and had that "boom" that was perfect for defensive highlights.  Whoever is on the clock for finding that next song is going to be doing a lot of this  :banghead:  :banghead:

I don't know about everybody else, but I am ready to come unglued when the band hits the field and plays "War Eagle"!  Whatever is picked will be just fine with me, but I feel it has to be changed...

"Remember the Name" is perfect because all the experts are picking against Auburn and acting like last year was some kind or one hit wonder. After the season starts they will have "100% reason to remember the name" AUBURN!

Saw it on a highlight video for another team and it went pretty good with it. Wasn't going to post an Oregon highlight video on here though. We gon' keep it ALL Auburn in here!  :thumbsup:

Saw it on a highlight video for another team and it went pretty good with it. Wasn't going to post an Oregon highlight video on here though. We gon' keep it ALL Auburn in here!  :thumbsup:

Love it.

No more rap PLEASE!  :banghead:

Also helps with recruiting. As much as we like it, classic rock is not going to get the place jumping and most young people don't like it much :P

JMO but I really don't buy into that theory. I couldn't imagine a single recruit anywhere deciding where they go to play ball based on the teams intro music.

And as for its what the students love...... students only make up around 25% of the crowd.

Again jmo but rap blows. Please start playing something along these lines......

I promise the crowd will be just as jacked up and after kickoff it won't even matter.

If we bringn out the rock.... this is my vote...

(very old school.. :hellyeah:)

However, I do think that we need a new song every year, I OK with rap as long as it is fun, and has a good beat and lyrics. I don't think that old songs work as well as new ones do. With a new song you associate it with that current event which would be that particular season of football. (Would be nice to see a rock rap hybrid of sorts...)

maybe this??????

cool/fun but does not pack enough punch for an opener. Could mix it up????? no clue I am old not hip...

Thoughts?

On the way home from work today I heard the perfect song -- Karma Police by Radiohead. Unfortunately,  it's too slow, so someone would need to do a remake with a little more energy. But the chorus is perfect.

The student section may be 25%a but they make 85% of the noise.whatever gets them up im ok with. I know the older gens hate the rap but it is what it is.

And as for its what the students love...... students only make up around 25% of the crowd.

They might make up just 25% but they have 100% influence on energy in the stadium. When they get loud the whole stadium follows.

The student section may be 25%a but they make 85% of the noise.whatever gets them up im ok with. I know the older gens hate the rap but it is what it is.

They might make up just 25% but they have 100% influence on energy in the stadium. When they get loud the whole stadium follows.

I'll agree with that to some extent by saying more noise comes from the student section than any other section of the stadium. However, are people really trying to say the student section isn't going to be as jacked up for and during the game because rap music wasn't played in the intro?

The younger gens do too!  Give me rock!!!  :hellyeah:

99% of all rap needs to be flushed down the toilet back into the gutter from whence it came!!

Archived