USA Today on Suitgate

Newbomb

Finebaum had caller call in from Ohio about the T-Town story saying it is worse than their situation. Word is getting out and it may be hard for the NCAA to NOT look into this. It will be interesting to see where this one goes.

:zapbama:

WDE

Looks like Jolio got a suit for each MNC.  :laugh:

They don't have enough in the store for that...

I hope the legs on this story grow longer and longer and longer.  Maybe they'll get as long as the midget is tall.  :laugh:

I hope the legs on this story grow longer and longer and longer.  Maybe they'll get as long as the midget is tall.   :laugh:

I hope the legs grow longer than that.    :laugh:

I hope the legs on this story grow longer and longer and longer.  Maybe they'll get as long as the midget is tall.   :laugh:

I hope the legs grow longer than that.     :laugh:

:laugh:

but, but, but ....their compliance dept has looked into it and they found no wrong doing.

Heard that statement today and thought how unbelievable it is that if AU looks into something and says there is not wrongdoing then they are covering something up but if UA says the same thing then there is not anything to worry about. Gotta love the bias that is shown to them. Reminds me of a western movie where there is a sheriff but he's crooked and not one wants to stand up to him because they are afraid. Where is Clint Eastwood when you need him?

Archived