More From Clay Travis

AUCrete

Again, the disassociation letter does nothing to remedy any prior actions that may have violated NCAA rules. You think the NCAA isn't going to be all over this case?This is the same NCAA who, by the way, Alabama hadn't even notified about the disassociation prior to last night's letter. How do you think NCAA investigators reacted when they found out about this nefarious booster who Alabama couldn't control via the public release of a letter to the entire nation? I'll tell you, just like sharks who smell blood in the water.

Yep, the feeding frenzy is on Alabama, good luck surviving the NCAA sharks. And I'd love to see the response when an NCAA investigator holds up this kiosk photo and says to an Alabama player, "You're really going to tell me you didn't know they were selling your autographed jerseys in the center of the mall?"

Ha this guy is absolutely ripping bama.

The funny thing is that bammer nubs are feeding CT. Clays site prob had 1000s of hits a day now he is probably getting 100,000s of hits a day from gumpdykes only to further encourage CT to post more news on bammer. Freaking hilarious ...  :laugh:

Archived