Danny Sheridan on 680 in ATL

tigers93

Well, I just listened to Danny Sheridan and all I heard was a bunch of circular logic where he is talking out of both sides of his mouth just to keep the accusation in the news.  

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the insane board is saying he identified Rane as the bagman. Don't know if it is true of not.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I knew the source of his source of a source came from a source who was friend of a source that posted crazy conspiracies on Tigerdroppings.

I don't know you guys very well or even not at all but do me a favor please. If you ever hear of me telling on myself for any wrongdoings that would otherwise go unknown, please find me and slap the living TIHS out of me and bring me back to my senses. Thank you in advance. This massage is not intended for my Priest.

the insane board is saying he identified Rane as the bagman. Don't know if it is true of not.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I knew the source of his source of a source came from a source who was friend of a source that posted crazy conspiracies on Tigerdroppings.

At first he makes a very damning and powerful statement, then he back peddles, then when questioned he back peddles more, and then leaves with saying there isn't much of anything to it.

I don't know you guys very well or even not at all but do me a favor please. If you ever hear of me telling on myself for any wrongdoings that would otherwise go unknown, please find me and slap the living TIHS out of me and bring me back to my senses. Thank you in advance. This massage is not intended for my Priest.

:o  What church do you go to?

The football season is approaching and he is on a self promotion tour to spike up his business interest.

Danny Sheridan = Attention Seeking Updyke

:we:

Self-flagellation.

no, self-fellaciation...

Physical impossibility without a little blue helper. Although, the F word is spelled a little differently.

Don't bring the smurfs into this...  ;)

The football season is approaching and he is on a self promotion tour to spike up his business interest.

Danny Sheridan = Attention Seeking Updyke

:we:

IMO, Danny Sheridan = Scott Moore = Harvey Updyke = Talibammer = dishonest, unethical hater that tries to damage, destroy, or harm Auburn.  

:o  What church do you go to?

Not falling for that one.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here is how quickly the bull muffins get put into action. A caller just called fbomb and stated that he heard the Sheridan interview and he stated, "Sheridan said the NCAA has identified the bagman and a witness". You wonder how rumors get started and if you tune it out, you allow the rumor to win.

Danny Sheridan (bookie).... UAT* appointed spokesperson

PBJ (owner of Green Track )...UAT* BOT potentate

So why is no one in the media connecting the gambling industry to UAT*???....

I have never held bookies in high regard but what could he be gaining if he knows that he will be proven wrong in a short period of time. Is he just mistaken about his information? Can the turds be so desperate that they will do anything to deflect any attention away from their program? Can uat be that dirty?

:aufb:

the Braves network on 680 the fan............http://www.680thefan.com/index.php

Self-flagellation.

no, self-fellaciation...

Now, now.  Don't be a dirty Bird.

yes sir.

I have never held bookies in high regard but what could he be gaining if he knows that he will be proven wrong in a short period of time. Is he just mistaken about his information? Can the turds be so desperate that they will do anything to deflect any attention away from their program? Can uat be that dirty?

He keeps qualifying his comments with statements of: "If this person will come forward", "50/50 it's true", "how would I know".  The controversy he creates brings attention to himself......and as a by product he keeps the Cam thing going, that is, until the NCAA makes known they have completed their investigation.  Basically he's a cheap carny.

WDE !!!

He keeps qualifying his comments with statements of: "If this person will come forward", "50/50 it's true", "how would I know".  The controversy he creates brings attention to himself......and as a by product he keeps the Cam thing going, that is, until the NCAA makes known they have completed their investigation.  Basically he's a cheap carny.

WDE !!!

I see. Well qualified remarks = bs in my book

WDE !!!

I didn't say they were "well qualified", just that he qualified them.  I agree with you, complete bs.

WDE !!!

I didn't say they were "well qualified", just that he qualified them.  I agree with you, complete bs.

That was a rum mistake. I meant  --  Well,

Well Finebum is bringing the idiot back on in a couple minutes

Archived