Danny Sheridan on 680 in ATL

tigers93

Just saw on another board but did Danny S say Freddie Weygan was the bagman

Not Sheridan.  Some guest host on a radio call in show in Mobile I think.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG People!!!! Why are you discussing this as if it was even a possibility?

THERE IS NO "BAGMAN"! Auburn, and the Newtons have all had ALL of their financial records investigated by the NCAA. There was NO MONEY. NO MONEY means NO BAGMAN. Auburn never gave anyone in the Newton family a dime, and it's already been looked at by not only the NCAA, by also investigated by Sports Illustrated and every other goon calling themselves a journalist including Thayer Evans who spent time in Auburn trying to dig up dirt and found NOTHING. You all know this.

Stop giving any legitimacy to that whack job! He's making innuendos to get himself on the radio, and get stupid bammers to do business with him. PF is probably paying him to keep the Cam Newton thing going because it outrages AU fans, and feeds the updykes their daily dose of hate and delusional thinking. That means more callers, and more pages on those fantasy threads where the media now gets it's information.

It also deflects attention from bammers little T-Town Tom problem. Do Not let them manipulate like that.

Good Grief this is so frustrating! :banghead:

OMG People!!!! Why are you discussing this as if it was even a possibility?

THERE IS NO "BAGMAN"! Auburn, and the Newtons have all had ALL of their financial records investigated by the NCAA. There was NO MONEY. NO MONEY means NO BAGMAN. Auburn never gave anyone in the Newton family a dime, and it's already been looked at by not only the NCAA, by also investigated by Sports Illustrated and every other goon calling themselves a journalist including Thayer Evans who spent time in Auburn trying to dig up dirt and found NOTHING. You all know this.

Stop giving any legitimacy to that whack job! He's making innuendos to get himself on the radio, and get stupid bammers to do business with him. PF is probably paying him to keep the Cam Newton thing going because it outrages AU fans, and feeds the updykes their daily dose of hate and delusional thinking. That means more callers, and more pages on those fantasy threads where the media now gets it's information.

It also deflects attention from bammers little T-Town Tom problem. Do Not let them manipulate like that.

Good Grief this is so frustrating! :banghead:

applause.gif

WAIT! No money yet there is a bag man. People, this could get ugly?

TAN1469.jpg

And PS... If only facts were presented in this forum and not discussion/opinion, it would be a very lonely place. That I am pretty sure of.

Please don't misunderstand, I don't believe any of this crap. I just wanted to know if anyone else heard him say this. I believe our mods ect. That say this is over, I just want him to say a name so we can blast it down. I truly believe that Ds and that Moore idiot are both pawns being played and paid by people bigger than him. They will continue to divert attention away from their issues.  

I agree. Been saying this all along.

:we:

I agree. Been saying this all along.

:we:

Exactly. That's what this "bagman" story is all about, giving Bama a smokesceen to hide behind on "suitgate".

Sheridan talks about being willing to take a lie detector test---those things are NOT infallible, and I have always heard that the results from taking a lie detector (or polygraph, whatever you want to call them) are not allowed in a court of law.

Sheridan talks about being willing to take a lie detector test---those things are NOT infallible, and I have always heard that the results from taking a lie detector (or polygraph, whatever you want to call them) are not allowed in a court of law.

Oh, I have no doubt that DS could beat the polygraph...since the question would not be "did Cam or Cecil get money?".  The question would be "do you have a source that is saying that Cam or Cecil got money?".  I could beat that polygraph all day.  As George Costanza once said "Jerry, its not a lie if YOU believe it".  JMO

That's just babbling to try and make him look credible. He can take and pass a polygraph without ever touching on the bagman lie. That test means nothing without context, and without specifically designed questions. The bammers  believe his bluffing though, so his mission is accomplished.

That's just babbling to try and make him look credible. He can take and pass a polygraph without ever touching on the bagman lie. That test means nothing without context, and without specifically designed questions. The bammers  believe his bluffing though, so his mission is accomplished.

I'm with you Belle...let me and Tigerbelle come up with the questions with Stat to throw in a zinger or two and we'll make him fail that test!  In all in...how about you?

I'm with you Belle...let me and Tigerbelle come up with the questions with Stat to throw in a zinger or two and we'll make him fail that test!  In all in...how about you?

Ooh, ohh, I've got one!  "So, Danny, are you still molesting Collies?"

polygraph results are not admissable in the court of law nor is hearsay. all sheridan is doing is regurgitating a fanboard rumor that is 7or 8 months old. he is trying to get his name out in the public without paying for advertising and it has worked. back on point, the onlything a polygraph would do is prove he is being truthful in spreading "hearsay". and danny knows noone will ask him to sit for a polygraph, only suspects and direct witnesses are worth the time and money to administer the test, sheridan is neither.

ive posted in another thread that the most rational person would stop believing sheridans story when he said that the exchange between chizik and lach in may is what ramped up the efforts by the ncaa. i guess he wants us to believe that is chizik keeps his mouth shut we are clear but he asks a simple question and now the ncaa has a motive to get to the bottom of this thing.

Archived