Danny Sheridan on 680 in ATL

tigers93

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Finebum is bringing the idiot back on in a couple minutes

can you say..."scripted"   :pcprobs:

Intro to before DS came on was son of a preacher man. Classy, joke for the bammer audience.

PF and DS are basically swapping spit right now.

Well Finebum is bringing the idiot back on in a couple minutes

can you say..."scripted"   :pcprobs:

Intro to before DS came on was son of a preacher man. Classy, joke for the bammer audience.

PF and DS are basically swapping spit right now.

I was listening...no new information from DA-DS.

Self-flagellation.

no, self-fellaciation...

Physical impossibility without a little blue helper. Although, the F word is spelled a little differently.

Actually he could...if he was a contortionist.  Was Danny Sheridan on the gymnastics team at bammer?   :-\ :-\ :dunno: :dunno:

so according to the "butte" buddies, "everyone is jealous of his sources, he wants to take a polygraph, he is 'NOT' an odds maker (but he wants to take bets on his story), and he will have a name but may or may not say it on the air, and he has NCAA sources because he is so trustworthy"    :laugh:   now, que all the bammer callers     :zapbama:

so according to the "butte" buddies, "everyone is jealous of his sources, he wants to take a polygraph, he is 'NOT' an odds maker (but he wants to take bets on his story), and he will have a name but may or may not say it on the air, and he has NCAA sources because he is so trustworthy"    :laugh:   now, que all the bammer callers     :zapbama:

Time is up...show is over.

I did not hear the interview. I don't have any doubt someone at the NCAA is giving him info about what

some BELIEVE and are trying to proove. I BELIEVE Tom from T-Town is funnelling money to bama players.

I don't know for fact nor can I proove it.

so according to the "butte" buddies, "everyone is jealous of his sources, he wants to take a polygraph, he is 'NOT' an odds maker (but he wants to take bets on his story), and he will have a name but may or may not say it on the air, and he has NCAA sources because he is so trustworthy"  

So was it Danny Sheridan or Scott Moore?

so according to the "butte" buddies, "everyone is jealous of his sources, he wants to take a polygraph, he is 'NOT' an odds maker (but he wants to take bets on his story), and he will have a name but may or may not say it on the air, and he has NCAA sources because he is so trustworthy"  

So was it Danny Sheridan or Scott Moore?

Is there really a difference?

article-1127503-0043B8D400000258-400_468x357.jpg&sa=X&ei=YBsyTq-8D8-_tgfTqISEDQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNENQZdr7E8Lg9hbaL0XlnzBq7ZVRQ

He said he is willing to submit to a lie detection test.  I believe it would have to be connected to his nuts rather than his finger in order to get the truth out of him though. 

WDE !!!

He said he is willing to submit to a lie detection test. 

I have heard him say that he would be willing to take a lie detector test but dang, his story changes significantly each time he repeats it while he is telling it; so just what is his story?  Seriously, what is his story, you know something he is claiming that he says the same thing about each and every time he says it?

Usually, when someone tells a story and then repeats it for clarification, they start out with an overview and then add details that support that so that people can follow along and it all makes sense.  Danny Sheridan is starting out with an overview and then waffles and back tracks on what he said such that he undermines what he previously said.

He said he is willing to submit to a lie detection test. 

I have heard him say that he would be willing to take a lie detector test but dang, his story changes significantly each time he repeats it while he is telling it; so just what is his story?

Hence, the need for connecting it to his nuts, not his finger.

WDE !!!

Trotting Sheridan out there is a deflection by the updykes to try and get the talk back on AU and off bammer and their troubles.

This is a REC ploy and has been from the start. Sheridan is their bag man and is carrying the goods for them. Those goods just happen to be deflection and lies.

:we:

Sheridan is their bag man...

That's funny !  Beginning today I shall refer to DS as "Bagman Sheridan".  What an UpDyke.

WDE !!!

:zapbama:   :zapbama:   :zapbama:

I like it, it fits very well.

I agree with a lot of what you guys are saying.  From some of the stuff I heard, the bagman is not Ranes for sure.  There is no way this person (if he is such a thing, but I don't believe it) would come forward.   This is a ploy to take heat off of the ALA situation right now.   It just shows the power those guys have on the media in the state.   Finebaum and Sheridan both are on board.  Sheridan also said he has broken 40 or so cases from the NCAA over his career and that is a bunch of crap as well.  He is a bookie, oddsmaker, not a journalist!   It is like a illusion, just keep your eyes on the west side of the state and not the juggler with knives in has hands moving the other direction!

WDE!

Sheridan says his source within the NCAA says they have a witness that can tell them who the "bag man" is. Whether this witness will tell them who it is is anybody's guess at this point. Does anybody see the problem with this?

My thoughts are, if this witness has been declared legitimate by the NCAA, he would have had to have already given tangible evidence to support his claim in order to separate himself from the other nut jobs out there. If that is the case, the breaking story would not have been that there is a witness who may or may not talk but that there is a person who has already talked to the NCAA and given tangible evidence that suggests he is capable of ratting out Auburn University. This whole thing sounds too weak to me. If you tell me there is somebody out there, my first question to you is "How do you know he is legit?". Otherwise you're just a guy with a white envelope.

Lie detectors do not work on pathological liars.

"But Jerry, its not a lie if YOU believe it."  --George Castanza

Well if DS said that the Bagman gave CN 200K+, some to him and some to his church. I would think that the NCAA (FBI) would have found traces of the the cash someplace when they were looking at all of the financial records of CN and his church and found nothing.

Am I overlooking something?

Sheridan says his source within the NCAA says they have a witness that can tell them who the "bag man" is. Whether this witness will tell them who it is is anybody's guess at this point. Does anybody see the problem with this?

My thoughts are, if this witness has been declared legitimate by the NCAA, he would have had to have already given tangible evidence to support his claim in order to separate himself from the other nut jobs out there. If that is the case, the breaking story would not have been that there is a witness who may or may not talk but that there is a person who has already talked to the NCAA and given tangible evidence that suggests he is capable of ratting out Auburn University. This whole thing sounds too weak to me. If you tell me there is somebody out there, my first question to you is "How do you know he is legit?". Otherwise you're just a guy with a white envelope.

BINGO!  From what I have read and heard, I agree. Here is what I posted in another forum: 

If you listen closely, there is NOTHING new here, Sheridan said so himself.  However, for whatever reason, the other parts of what he said got stressed.

Here is what I think Sheridan is reporting.

1. Some UAT Fan/Nut told the NCAA that one of the usual suspects (Rane, MM, BL, etc.) gave Newton $200k.

2. The NCAA asked Newton and he told them it never happened.

3. The NCAA asked the Booster, he told them it never happened.

4. The NCAA has no solid evidence to support that it happened (as per Sheridan himself)

5. The only way the NCAA can prove its case (as per Sheridan) is if the Booster comes forward and confesses

6. The Booster will not confess because it never happened. Unless the booster confesses, the NCAA will drop the case (as per Sheridan himself)

The Big news in all of this, at least for me, is that

1. The NCAA has no physical evidence whatsoever and the entire case is now hinges on whether or not someone will come forth and confess (as per Sheridan).

2. Sheridan adamantly says he will reveal the name of the accused Booster in a few weeks (but he did leave himself a little wiggle room).

If he does, that brings to mind some interesting legal questions.  Almost impossible to get a media member for liable/slander.  However, the NCAA does not have the same protection as the media and if evidence suggests that the NCAA told someone a wild Bammer tale that about a booster, well, it could  be interesting...

Well if DS said that the Bagman gave CN 200K+, some to him and some to his church. I would think that the NCAA (FBI) would have found traces of the the cash someplace when they were looking at all of the financial records of CN and his church and found nothing.

Am I overlooking something?

Rational thought will get you nowhere in this situation.  Instead rely on imagination, suggestion, and innuendo...much more fun and the results just might get you on the radio! 

Archived