Danny Sheridan on 680 in ATL

tigers93

Did anyone else just hear the tease intro by Chernoff on 680 in ATL?  He said Danny Sheridan is going to be on at 5 and has the booster involved in the Cam Newton case who gave money.  Why can't this thing die??????????  Anyone have any information on what this is all of a sudden. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last I heard he was distancing himself from his "bag man" comments. Probably just a teaser given that all the Cam haters in the Atlanta area will tune in thinking something new will come out. If Sheridan had that kind of info he would be sitting in a studio for ESPN for maximum exposure. He does like the spotlight on him.

Last I heard he was distancing himself from his "bag man" comments. Probably just a teaser given that all the Cam haters in the Atlanta area will tune in thinking something new will come out. If Sheridan had that kind of info he would be sitting in a studio for ESPN for maximum exposure. He does like the spotlight on him.

Aint that the truth!

The real question should be: why is a nationally syndicated handicapper pursuing a year old story so aggressively?  It has nothing to do with handicapping. He has been charged by his beloved UAT to divert as much attention away from them as possible. PF has bee told to do the same.

I'm sure Sheridan's ego has been bruised this past week so it wouldn't surprise me if he continues spouting baseless accusations. I'm sure he's trying to spin the attention away from his beloved Bama back to Auburn.  

Sheridan will be on with Chuck & Chernoff at 5:00 to tell the same "bag man" story he told finebaum. He says the "bag man" has been identified by the NCAA and is an Auburn booster. He was already on Tim Brando's show earlier today and did the same thing. Chuck & Chernoff trashed Scott Moore a few months ago when they brought him on the show, so it will be interesting to hear what happens. Obviously Sheridan has a little more credibility and stature than Scott Moore so I don't know how hard they will press him.

The real question should be: why is a nationally syndicated handicapper pursuing a year old story so aggressively?  It has nothing to do with handicapping. He has been charged by his beloved UAT to divert as much attention away from them as possible. PF has bee told to do the same.

EXACTLY !

WDE !!!

I'll be listening and it should be interesting to see how Chuck "The King" Oliver handles it.

Chernoff has always accused us of being guilty in the Cam saga and Chuck stays on his knees for Saban so don't expect much.

wde

I'll be listening and it should be interesting to see how Chuck "The King" Oliver handles it.

Chernoff has always accused us of being guilty in the Cam saga and Chuck stays on his knees for Saban so don't expect much.

wde

I think Chuck does a great job being objective on the show. I'm not going to criticize him for recognizing that Saban is a great coach. Chernoff just likes to stir the pot and get on Chuck's nerves, so thats where all the Cam jokes come from. You have to listen to the show for a while to get the dynamic between them. 90% of the show is pure sarcasm.

The football season is approaching and he is on a self promotion tour to spike up his business interest. There is no better way than controversy.

If his appearance was a traffic accident, the State Troopers would drive on by and never notice. No reason to file a report.

He said he hopes we are exonerated of all charges, and him being a bammer has nothing to do with him coming out telling this. 

Said he does not think there is a good chance of the NCAA getting this person to talk. yada yada yada

He might as well have been posting at the forums of AL.com.

NCAA source tells him they have a person that knows who the "bagman" is and all they have to do is get the "bagman" to tell on himself. OH COME ON! THAT'S IT?

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I found the guy who has been giving cars and cash to bama players for the last 20 years.  The NCAA has identified him and he falls squarely into the definition of a booster for bama.

All they're waiting on is his confession, and then the hammer will fall!!    :rolleyes:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I found the guy who has been giving cars and cash to bama players for the last 20 years.  The NCAA has identified him and he falls squarely into the definition of a booster for bama.

All they're waiting on is his confession, and then the hammer will fall!!    :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Archived