Chizik & Saban 31-8?

JasonsDad

Here's a stat you won't hear on the PFRN or any other sports new program. If Gene and our Tigers win 9 regular seasons games this season then CGC & Auburn will be dead tied with the great Nick Saban and the crimson Tawd for first 3 year win loss records.  How can this be? Everyone knows that Osama BinSaban is the greates coach in football.  He's the best recruiter...NOT.....the best motivater.....NOT.......the best field general.......NOT........the best Xs & Os coach......NOT.  Heres to a great 10 and 2 season.  Go get em tigers :party::wareagle:

"Osama BinSabin"   That is absolutley hilarious!   You are right to say that Nick Satan is a knock down power recruiter and probably the best single recruiter in the country.  On the other hand however, Auburn has a COMPLETE staff of power recruiters, and the BEST coaching STAFF in the country.   

Think about this for a second, and I could be wrong, but I believe we are only returning like 6 starters this year from our 2010 National Championship campaign.  Even with that we'll probably still win 8-10 games this coming season.  With that said think about next year we are going to be returning 18-22 starters.   All of the these elite players Chizik and company have brought in the last 2 years are sophmores and freshman.   Ladies and Gentleman the next few years are going to be something to behold, and whole heck of a lot of fun to watch. 

WAR EAGLE! 

Chizik will never be as good of a coach as Saban.

Hes not tall enough, he doesnt throw his head set on national television, he doesnt slap his players on the butt, and he certainly doesnt compare a loss in college football to a catastrophe such as Hurricane Katrina, or 9/11.

and by the way, I think Auburn can win more than 9 games in 2011  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chizik will never be as good of a coach as Saban.

Hes not tall enough, he doesnt throw his head set on national television, he doesnt slap his players on the butt, and he certainly doesnt compare a loss in college football to a catastrophe such as Hurricane Katrina, or 9/11.

and by the way, I think Auburn can win more than 9 games in 2011  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog gon it, people like me." ~stuart smalley

Archived