How to stop Finebaum?

AU20021345162822

Don't listen to him or anyone on JOX and it has been wonderful. Don't even listen to Morning Drive as Jbambarker talks down to any AU fan that calls in there now. Feel a lot better now and am not stressed and enjoying Auburn sports a lot more. I get all the news I need right here!!!

:wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

Telling Tiger has it right,PF IS NOT a bammer,PF is not an AU man.Paul Finebaum is for Paul Finebaum.Nothing more nothing less.Most bammers dont get this,they think he is all bammer,when in reality,he is just all Finebaum.

More Auburn fans get this than do bammers,but I wish all AU fans got it.

The truth is,I have no idea what Finebaum says each day untill I come to the Auburn Eagle,which I find kind of ironic :laugh:

I dont listen to him or Jox and my blood pressure is just fine.

Fboob is not going anywhere.

What AU fans need to do is not call in his show. Fbomb is a call driven show, let the gumpdykes have the entire show it will turn off everyone but the gumpdykes.

If you or anyone you know is an AU fan and calls in stop. There is no reason for it other than personal gloating or personal angst. All AU fans should not call... period.

FBomb's power lies in the listeners. Quit listening and he has no power.

This is partially true, his power does lie in his listeners but if we turn the radio to another station, the turds still give him all the power he needs without us.

I don't listen to ANY JOX programming and like all the others have previously stated, I am doing very well thank you.

I know some feel the need to call and stand up for AU but it is not going to make PF say, "hmm, maybe AU really is a great school". It just isn't going to happen. The bammers make him money and give him power, they are made for each other.

IMO, when posts like this very one get started on a site, Finebalm laughs his arse off. 

I'm sure he loves nothing more than to take centerstage in the daily thoughts of Auburn people.  And, I honestly believe PF and his minions are on this site, along with many others fishing out the scoop on how many folks are wailing and knashing their teeth over his show and what he says. 

Pawl is laughing all the way to the bank.

Paul Finebaum panders to the LOWEST Common Denominator. There can only be one fan base that fits that description.

IMO, when posts like this very one get started on a site, Finebalm laughs his arse off. 

I'm sure he loves nothing more than to take centerstage in the daily thoughts of Auburn people.  And, I honestly believe PF and his minions are on this site, along with many others fishing out the scoop on how many folks are wailing and knashing their teeth over his show and what he says. 

I promise you they look at this site occasionally, along with others. Easy show material.

They don't really have to work very hard to find trigger issues.

Shouldn't this thread be in media anyway :dunno:

I promise you they look at this site occasionally, along with others. Easy show material.

Actually it should be in the trash can. 

Often times, the site I've come to love (AE) makes Finebalm's show easy as pie ~ all he has to do is give a minion the task of running by here to scan the "headlines", and WhaLa! they find a little gem like this one and there's the material they need for their show.  Just stir the pot even more when they know for a fact that folks on here are listening with baited breath to his every word.

Problem is, Fbaum knows he can push the Auburn fan base as hard as he wants, and when he's ready, he'll slam bama a little and pull us all back in.

Don't think it will work? Look at Clay Travis and SBB.

Problem is, Fbaum knows he can push the Auburn fan base as hard as he wants, and when he's ready, he'll slam bama a little and pull us all back in.

I believe you've hit the nail on the head aucpe.

In fact, a look back at any thread regarding those two clowns you've mentioned will show that most on this board were ready to fry their rumps only a few short weeks ago.  (Anybody remember the crap SBB spewed about our Tigerette's a few weeks ago?)  :banghead:

How is it possible that no one ever considers that it is MUCH more likely that media is manipulating you when it's telling you what you want to hear, as opposed to when it's not telling you what you want to hear?

The constant complaints do nothing but make people curious and listen. It's why websites like TMZ, rags like the National Enquirer and radio jocks like Finebaum and Howard Stern exist. You either figure out it is a game or the game plays you. Listen or don't listen , no one really cares, human nature is easily manipulated if you can't understand that the more you complain, the better you make it for these people.

Just search the history of this board for the word Finebaum. He couldn't pay people for as much free advertising as the complainers give him. See how well it works? :laugh:

I agree...all the posting about him was my point.  Stop listening, stop discussing.

That's absolutely the best way to deal with PF. Just ignore him.

So true.

I do not think he is a bammer.  I think he is a star whore.  He loves anyone with some star power that he can latch on to.  He did it with Bryant and now Saban.  I think he believes we are second class citizens because we don't have all the championships as bama or ND or Oklahoma.  If you remember when tubbs was getting invited on BSPN a lot he played tubbs up a lot.  You all have to remember how he went after Shula and Dubose He had a hard on for Fran at first which is why he goes after him so hard now he feels he lost face.  Anytime he has a star of any kind he so far stuck up there butt you can't see his head.  I really don't believe its bama as much as it is Saban bc it is clear he is in big time love with him.  As one caller put it he is full pickle for Saban.  Either way he is no friend of ours and I think he knows the real auburn family will not have anything to do with his jerry springer bull crap.  I am convinced he compensates his reg callers. tammy I man legend and the brothers jim 

:we:

ESPN presents his crap as ligit.Maybe if a prominent person like Sir Charles would speak out against his crap it would help to shed the light to the nation. :we:

ESPN presents his crap as ligit.Maybe if a prominent person like Sir Charles would speak out against his crap it would help to shed the light to the nation. :we:

You have GOT to be kidding!  I don't want "Sir Charles" speaking out about AU on any topic.  That would be turrible, just plain turrible.

Finebaum sold his journalistic soul to the devil years ago.....,that is if he ever had one. His carnaval side show antics with his over the top regulars will eventually run it's course. He's got a winning formula for making money so don't expect that to change anytime soon.  But eventually he'll be gone. His shtick will grow old just like Jerry Springer and he will dry up and blow away. Ignore him and move on. I believe he's bad for football, bad for the State of Alabama, bad for sports fans, and bad for AU. Really at the end of the day he's bad for my health if I choose to listen to him.  I don't.  Listening to him makes me aggitated, and angry.  I don't like feeling aggitated or angry... Life is too short.  So...... do like I do.  Take a deep calming breath and forget about him. You will be a lot happier and he will have one less AU fan to deal with.  The Good Lord has a way of making things work out for the good guys and rough on the bad guys. " Vengence is mine saith the Lord, I will repay".  His time is coming. 

You can't stop finebaum, you can only hope to contain him.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

A DMZ crossing the 38th parallel... separating North Alabama from South Alabama?   

Finebaum sold his journalistic soul to the devil years ago.....,that is if he ever had one. His carnaval side show antics with his over the top regulars will eventually run it's course. He's got a winning formula for making money so don't expect that to change anytime soon.  But eventually he'll be gone. His shtick will grow old just like Jerry Springer and he will dry up and blow away. Ignore him and move on. I believe he's bad for football, bad for the State of Alabama, bad for sports fans, and bad for AU. Really at the end of the day he's bad for my health if I choose to listen to him.  I don't.  Listening to him makes me aggitated, and angry.  I don't like feeling aggitated or angry... Life is too short.  So...... do like I do.  Take a deep calming breath and forget about him. You will be a lot happier and he will have one less AU fan to deal with.  The Good Lord has a way of making things work out for the good guys and rough on the bad guys. " Vengence is mine saith the Lord, I will repay".  His time is coming. 

Great post!  :bow:

Archived