Dan Wetzel Podcast with Willie Lyles and Chris Vernon

aupops2

People, I know there are several podcast threads going on right now, but you have got to go to Yahoo Sports and listen to this.  Everyone knows who Dan and Willie are, and Chris Vernon is a Memphis sports talk radio host.  Dan, Chris, and Clay Travis are very tight.  This podcast is lengthy, about 45 minutes, but at the 20 minute mark (approximately), Vernon breaks out a parody on Willie Lyles that is hilarious!!  Then, about tem minutes later, they get to Danny Sheridan and he breaks out a second parody on him, which needs to be recorded for us for all time!!  I can't link it here, but I know ET or someone can.  The whole show made my day!!

aupops, here's the podcast link: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll/DanWetzelCollegeFootball.mp3?pt=rd&sdm=web&sid=126719178&ufn=DanWetzelCollegeFootball .  Pops up QuickTime and plays immediately once completely downloaded.

If you prefer go to the webpage: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news;_ylt=AnRH4cilF8yV2S1Sge7ykPkcvrYF?slug=dw-wetzel_college_football_podcast-will_lyles_bowl083011  Click on "Listen to the Podcast".  Starts immediately but cannot be advanced until fully downloaded.

The time slider for the podcast on the website is located under the words "listen to the podcast now" located in the center of the player.  Initially the slider does not appear, only a strobed line.  Once the broadcast fully downloads then the strobe disappears and the time slider appears.  The listener can then advance to the appropriate time.  47:56 minutes

Thanks for the info.

WDE !!!

Guest LIMESTONETIGER

Worth the wait for the download.  Especially the line that "the name of Cam's Bagman is written on an index card and slid under his hairpiece" ... I actually peed myself.

Also interesting that Wetzel actually said Sheridan owes Cam/Cecil an apology.  Yeah, I'm holding my breath on that one!

Good stuff starts @ 34:24.

WDE

Archived