2014 5* ATH/RB Bo Scarbrough (Alabama signee)

hammerhead

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A long time to go for him though.  Things could change significantly by February of 2014. 

Very true I mean heck its only July in 2012!

I wonder if by recruit and then stop, he means we don't put 100 pieces of mail in in mailbox everyday?

Oh well, BS's recruitment may turn out good, may turn out bad, but I am not at all looking into it with great interest for at least 6 to 8 months from now. It will (like most high profile rival recruitments) end up a poo-storm of rumors, tweets, and what not. So, I'm going to let it wait for awhile.

When we blow the doors off the college football world this season, this kid needs to be a top priority. He looks like he could be a Bo Jackson/Herschel Walker gamechanger kind of back.

When we blow the doors off the college football world this season, this kid needs to be a top priority. He looks like he could be a Bo Jackson/Herschel Walker gamechanger kind of back.

Some bammer insiders have told me that  :devil:, the miniature coach, believes his pro potential is highest as a reciever.

Some bammer insiders have told me that  :devil:, the miniature coach, believes his pro potential is highest as a reciever.

That's because he's not going to bammer. They will sign Roc Thomas from Oxford.

I hope he tells Bo that, push him right into our arms. This kid needs to touch the ball on every play.

I hope he tells Bo that, push him right into our arms. This kid needs to touch the ball on every play.

I don't think he'd be a good center or QB. JMO

:laugh: Speak for yourself. This kid is jacked, put him under center. Who cares that he will 100 pounds underweight!

:laugh: Speak for yourself. This kid is jacked, put him under center. Who cares that he will 100 pounds underweight!

So is this a new formation that loeffler is installing at Auburn where we have a center under the center?  :dunno:

So is this a new formation that loeffler is installing at Auburn where we have a center under the center?  :dunno:

Didn't CGM have a play where Chris Todd Snapped the ball to himself? Seem like we got a procedure penalty on that one.

Interview with Bo with 247 sports.  Nothing about Auburn.

Apparently we're not on his radar right now but things can always change. At least he's decided to hold off his commitment until his senior year.

On a side note, anyone else find it a little strange that Clemson is his 3rd choice considering he has yet to even visit them? What is Dabo telling these kids?

Apparently we're not on his radar right now but things can always change. At least he's decided to hold off his commitment until his senior year.

On a side note, anyone else find it a little strange that Clemson is his 3rd choice considering he has yet to even visit them? What is Dabo telling these kids?

He learned his tricks from Saban. Who would not want to go play in the "Conference USA on B-12" conference that is the ACC?

He learned his tricks from Saban. Who would not want to go play in the "Conference USA on B-12" conference that is the ACC?

By far the best quote of the day. 

Don't know if it's been said but my buddy said he named UGA his leader? Idk I find it hard to believe. But does anybody know if its true or not  :dunno:

AGAIN!!!!  You guys do know he is a 2014 recruit.  We have a long time and two football seasons to go through before time for him to sign. 

AGAIN!!!!  You guys do know he is a 2014 recruit.  We have a long time and two football seasons to go through before time for him to sign. 

Whoa chillax brah... I didn't see any posts that said anything about him being a '13 recruit. Are we just not allowed to even talk about him ?

You can ask questions.  My point was who cares if he names a leader 19 months before he can sign.  These days, he will change his mind five times or more before then.  Enjoy the football season and the upcoming signing class then we can concern ourselves with who his leader is.   WAR EAGLE!!

It was just a question. Sorry for asking a question.  :-\

To answer your question... Yes, he named UGAy his leader in the video posted on page 11. He also said bammer was a close second with clem and UF coming in at 3 and 4.

You can ask questions.  My point was who cares if he names a leader 19 months before he can sign.  These days, he will change his mind five times or more before then.  Enjoy the football season and the upcoming signing class then we can concern ourselves with who his leader is.   WAR EAGLE!!

How can I enjoy this season not knowing who this 2014 recruits real top 5 are? Are you serious? :P

Archived