2014 5* ATH/RB Bo Scarbrough (Alabama signee)

hammerhead

He lives just outside of Tuscaloosa. Where do you expect him to commit? (Not that I'm saying he won't change his mind. And that will kill Alabama fans).

• 10 months later...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow UF coming in Bama's back yard and stealing a big time recruit like that is pretty tough. Wonder what made him change his mind.

Really?? I thought it would have been harder to get into UF than Bama. I remember growing up in the panhandle of FL and a lot of my friends were turned down by UF and had to go to FSU since they didn't qualify. These were Honors/AP students also.

Only some Bams are conceding him to Florida. His mom still says he is All Bama. Bo had to go to a school like IMG to get qualified at either school. Chris Wenke is the coach at IMG and there are a number of former pros working there also. I hope Bo sticks with Bama. It would make it easier for Bama to convince Roc they need him if they miss on Bo and Fournette.

IMG isn't a pushover. Some of the students attend local High Schools. What they do there is limit the regular distractions and you concentrate on training and school.

Only some Bams are conceding him to Florida. His mom still says he is All Bama. Bo had to go to a school like IMG to get qualified at either school. Chris Wenke is the coach at IMG and there are a number of former pros working there also. I hope Bo sticks with Bama. It would make it easier for Bama to convince Roc they need him if they miss on Bo and Fournette.

Listen, this didn't happen overnight. This is wee-mans last resort, and I've heard the grades are really bad. He won't be able to get in UF either, and his best chances is still with uat. (See Reuben Foster). E, since Saban has known this for awhile, I think he would have hard-pressed Roc all along. Saban has coveted Fournette and Cook, the uf running back commit. Not saying this won't have an effect, but just another angle to consider. BTW, they have another prospect in a similar situation, who will go nameless from this poster for the time being.

Archived