2014 5* ATH/RB Bo Scarbrough (Alabama signee)

hammerhead

Keep an eye on Bo Scarborough. He is a sophomore Running back at Northridge High school in Tuscaloosa. He is the real deal and predicted to be best in the state his Senior year and possibly one of the best in the nation. Don't know who he is a fan of, but he will be a Tubberville west on Saturday. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this kid being only a So., that gives the Updykes more then enough time to work on him if they really want him bad enough in 2 years.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I you have not written off Scarborough to Bammer for 2014 you probably can now. When asked if he was still camping at Auburn he said, "No, I'm not even going to waste my time down there anymore."

I you have not written off Scarborough to Bammer for 2014 you probably can now. W when asked if he was still camping at Auburn he said, "No, I'm not even going to waste my time down there anymore."

He might want to watch his words. A lot can change by the time he signs somewhere.

After he sees the Defensive Line that we sign this year, I think he may be choosing his words more carefully. Especially if we can add Foster to that!

Well, IF he did say that, then I am not sure the coaches would be hard after him anyway.  We don't want anyone who doesn't want to be here.

Is he related to Joe Scarborough, the host of "Morning Joe" and former Florida Congressman?  Joe is a turd graduate so they may be related.

I you have not written off Scarborough to Bammer for 2014 you probably can now. When asked if he was still camping at Auburn he said, "No, I'm not even going to waste my time down there anymore."

Obviously, this young man does not want to attend Auburn University and he has that right.  Sometimes it is good for an 18 yr old to make decision on their own and then when it does not turn out like they thought it would they can only blame themselves.  Good luck Mr. Scarborough, wherever you decide to attend college.

I don't see us signing him.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Oops, I read that as Captain Oblivious  :dunno:

Bless his heart that fits him too. See Pocic thread for details.

why

Because he is in love with the crapstone. I live in Turdscaloosa and this kid is at as many turd practices as he can be at.

why

Because he is in love with the crapstone. I live in Turdscaloosa and this kid is at as many turd practices as he can be at.

guess I should have done why figured most members would know by now. Especially when it concerns a4e.  :-\ :-\

why

guess I should have done why figured most members would know by now. Especially when it concerns a4e.  :-\ :-\

And the 3 or 4 posts above your why post.

Archived