2014 5* ATH/RB Bo Scarbrough (Alabama signee)

hammerhead

I would rather leave it that ONE though...repeated investigations anywhere are not good. Bad publicity and a waste of our universities money defending itself.

I know you are joking. Do you live in the state of Alabama? Everything AU does is under scrutiny all of the time. It does not matter one way or the other - if AU wins on the field or in recruiting, those uat homers and their media outlets will say we cheated.

I say let him move to Auburn and let him commit to AU the next day. Tell uat fans to stick it where the sun does not shine.  :we:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What level ball does Bo S. play? (2A, 3A...) TIA.

Northridge is 6A

And in the same region with Hoover, Central-Tuscaloosa, Heuytown, and Tuscaloosa County.

Transfer to AHS probably not going to happen right now.  Spotlight needs to shine in another direction.

I have gotten the impression over the past year people around here comment the most about bama cheating when talking college football (which is not really that often here), but I think it is just because they have been in the spotlight more recently with winning the BCS.

It has much more to do with them being on probation for roughly the last 16 years due to cheating.

Transfer to AHS probably not going to happen right now.  Spotlight needs to shine in another direction.

As long as its not Oxford.

or Cullman, Vigor, St Pauls, Foley, Hoover, or anywhere outside of Auburn... we should be fine.

So is he definitely living in Auburn now though? Because if so, I don't really care what high school he goes to. He will be at the complex with RF all the time. Beautiful thing.

I don't think so because if true that info would be on lock down and whoever would be privy to that info would have to swear to keep it private after what we just pulled with Foster.

What we just pulled with Foster? We let him commit to the school he wanted? I hope BS does go to AHS and the tin foil hat society of uat can kick, scream, and whine all they want. You only have to worry if you do something wrong. I think Chiz still sleeps pretty well at night. I have to admit that I still have HUGE problems with thinking that BS ends up at AU. He is from the school that uat built to funnel in top talent. This is a school that sits in their back yard. I think he would have to transfer out to commit to AU or he would probably wind up shot in that town.

Have you seen photos of this guy?!? shocked.gif I just did for the first time...OH MY!  We need to get Bo 2 not just because he really appears to be cut from the same cloth as Bo 1 as a running back, but just so that we don't have to tackle this guy...WOW! 

7_474022.jpg

PS.  I also noted that his right forearm is available to get a new RF trademark tat!  thumbsup.gif

OH MY is right!!  He is a rising junior, too.  He still has time to grow.  Rivals does not even have Auburn on his list.

It isn't what you know that hurts you, it is what you think you know and don't that hurts.. Slow down he is a junior in highschool.

OH MY is right!!  He is a rising junior, too.  He still has time to grow.  Rivals does not even have Auburn on his list.

Until last week we were not on his list. When RF committed to us, that changed. He has decided to look around and may give AU a shot.

What we just pulled with Foster? We let him commit to the school he wanted? I hope BS does go to AHS and the tin foil hat society of uat can kick, scream, and whine all they want. You only have to worry if you do something wrong. I think Chiz still sleeps pretty well at night. I have to admit that I still have HUGE problems with thinking that BS ends up at AU. He is from the school that uat built to funnel in top talent. This is a school that sits in their back yard. I think he would have to transfer out to commit to AU or he would probably wind up shot in that town.

You missed my point on the what we pulled with Foster statement. I was not saying or implying we did anything wrong. I am simply saying it was a whale of a pull and if we did something similar with Bo transferring to AHS and then going to AU that will bring out the dirtiest Bammers. They would get so pissed that they would try to plant something to get iAuburn n trouble. Hope that clears up what I meant.

Have you seen photos of this guy?!? shocked.gif I just did for the first time...OH MY!  We need to get Bo 2 not just because he really appears to be cut from the same cloth as Bo 1 as a running back, but just so that we don't have to tackle this guy...WOW! 

7_474022.jpg

PS.  I also noted that his right forearm is available to get a new RF trademark tat!  thumbsup.gif

WHAT IN THE WORLD!?  :o

We gotta get this guy!!!

7_474022.jpg

WHAT IN THE WORLD!?  :o

We gotta get this guy!!!

For some reason a phrase from Ivan Drago in Rocky 4 comes to mind when I see this pic...I must Brrreak You!

I thought this guy did NOT like Auburn and was very negative on us. I don't see how you go from NOT liking Auburn  to being interested in Auburn over Reuben flipping. I just considered him like Crowell.

War Eagle !

I thought this guy did NOT like Auburn and was very negative on us. I don't see how you go from NOT liking Auburn  to being interested in Auburn over Reuben flipping. I just considered him like Crowell.

War Eagle !

Well when your half brother commits to play football at a school you might reconsider....

He looks pretty stout I wonder what his bench press and squat is.

7_474022.jpg

Ok if he and RF are half-brothers presumably having the same father, I really want see what that guy looks like.  :o Did the government give him a shot of super soldier serum like Capt. America?? His DNA should be worth millions!

Archived