No T-Pain, you suck

NavyNightmare

Didn't know if this went here, but thought I would share. Had it on adult swim and they were advertising the new season of Squidbillies. The first episode is featuring T-Pain. When it cut to him in a studio, he just sang the lines... "Auburn Sucks." So stupid, but thought I would throw it out there for anybody who watches the show.

Didn't know if this went here, but thought I would share. Had it on adult swim and they were advertising the new season of Squidbillies. The first episode is featuring T-Pain. When it cut to him in a studio, he just sang the lines... "Auburn Sucks." So stupid, but thought I would throw it out there for anybody who watches the show.

Yeah, I don't know what that is all about. I have noticed in the past few months that there has a been a few shots taken at us on exerpts in between commercials on Adult Swim. They are based out of Atlanta in DAWG country so who knows. :rolleyes:

I haven't watched squidbillies in a while, but I recall that the characters were big UGA fans.  If a UGA fan wants to say that Auburn sucks I'm okay with that because they need the self esteem boost after last season. If it's T-Pain saying it, I'll just stop listening to his music, which is tough for me because the only song I've ever heard with him in it is 'I'm on a boat' and I'm going on a cruise soon. 

Yeah all the characters are loosely based on the deliverance guys which we all know was filmed in north georgia. T-Pain is from atlanta i believe. I don't think it's right that he is using his fictional animated t.v show to espouse his feeling about auburn, but i think it's just as ridiculous to not listen to a man's music because he roots against your team.

T-Pain is from Tallahassee. Hence the name "T (Tallahassee) - Pain". And the shot is just meant in jest, that show has made fun of Florida several times, only natural they'd come after another rival. Don't overreact, people.

I haven't watched squidbillies in a while, but I recall that the characters were big UGA fans.  If a UGA fan wants to say that Auburn sucks I'm okay with that because they need the self esteem boost after last season. If it's T-Pain saying it, I'll just stop listening to his music, which is tough for me because the only song I've ever heard with him in it is 'I'm on a boat' and I'm going on a cruise soon. 

I'm sure you heard him singing the hook on 'All I Do is Win' about a thousand times last season.

I love that song haha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyzdFKdDjHfHQTphCTOeMFYfASYQhfZ61ce3gNid_1fK7T7SVmXQ

I wondered if anyone caught this. I don't watch that particular show, I think it is dumb, but and pretty much disturbing, but I watch some other shows on that channel and I just now saw that ad. I had to back up the DVR to see if they said what I thought they said.

Between this and the Old Navy commercial, I'm pretty much offended and tired of all the hits we've been taking. You know it stems from the cr@p they started w/Cam last year. Or maybe i'm just tired of all the guts punches we've taken.

But, hey, as we proved last week, I guess "All We Do Is Win".

WDE!

I'm sure you heard him singing the hook on 'All I Do is Win' about a thousand times last season.

didn't realize that was him. I'm very out of touch with popular music

oh noes! someone said that my team sucks!!! oh noes, end of world </sarcasm>

Guest jojo1515

whats funny here is that he is too dumb to realize that he is supporting a show portaying georgia fans as the people from deliverance!  What a tool

Craig Stevens @fosicks tweeted this last night. I'm starting to understand Chizik's view point on the "Team Circle". Nothing that's said outsid of the team circle matters. The only thing that matters is what those coaches say.WDE!

Its actually pretty funny, or at least I laughed about it. I've already used it to make fun of some of my more AUBsessed Bammer co-workers. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpm-UZ8PPr4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thanks for posting. I figured it was picking fun at thUGA from the get go. It appears I was correct.

Archived