Butterflies

AUinMS

I don't know why, but for me they are worse today than they were for the NC game. A loss today won't be the end of the world, but how we play may tell a lot about this season. I am confident that our players and coaches will rise up and be a much better team than they were last week, but the butterflies are still there.

Well relax a little brother I think we will be a much better football team today. I can't wait to shut some ppl up. The defense will play faster and the changes to the o line will improve our push in the run game. :wareagle:

Welcome to every Saturday for me

Me to, but this week is worse than normal. Maybe it's because I am in MSU territory and will have to listen to their crap.

Me to, but this week is worse than normal. Maybe it's because I am in MSU territory and will have to listen to their crap.

Hang in there!  You're the brave soul...it's different when you're wearing those shoes.  War Eagle...time to remember butterflies are often associated with miracles! 

This is a big one today. This game sets the tone for the season, especially being a conference game. A loss and the season is certainly not over, but it is not off to a good start. A win and this team has momentum and likely improves at a faster rate with more confidence than otherwise. Again, this is a very big early season game, so lets get it done! :wareagle:

^^This^^

Archived