Fearless Predicitions From Fox

DKW 86

Link

La Tech vs :au:

Line:Auburn -26 

If you like fantastic running backs, this is the game for you as Louisiana Tech's Ryan Moats, fresh off his one man show in last week's Fresno State upset, gets to square off against Auburn's fantastic Carnell Williams. Both players are in the running for Heisman consideration, and much will be made out their production against each other. The Bulldogs are playing well and won't be a pushover if Auburn, fresh of its destruction of Tennessee, isn't taking this game seriously. The Tigers are now a national title contender and needs a blow out win to get more in the voters' minds. Moats will have a few wow moments, but not enough.

Prediction: Auburn 42 ... Louisiana Tech 10

No. 17 :ut: at No. 3 :uga:

Saturday at 3:30 p.m. ET

Line:UGA -13 

Was last week a fluke? Both teams want to find out as Georgia discovered an offense ripping through LSU's supposedly vaunted defense for 45 points thanks to five David Greene touchdown passes. Tennessee got blasted 34-10 at home by Auburn as the freshman quarterbacks finally played like freshman quarterbacks. Despite the loss, the Vols can make the SEC East race wide open with a win, while Georgia can make its case to be considered Orange Bowl worthy with another blowout home victory. Georgia will win, but it won't be nearly the walk in the park Dawg fans are hoping for. The offense won't play like it did against LSU with the Tennessee D doing just enough to stay in the game. The Volunteer running game will move the ball, but the young QBs will make too many mistakes to win.

Prediction: Georgia 27 ... Tennessee 16

No. 24 LSU at No. 12 Florida

Saturday at 7:45 p.m. ET 

Much would be made about LSU trying to avenge its only loss of last year if it wasn't trying to just get another win, period. The defending national champion has been ceremoniously dumped off its perch losing to Auburn in a 10-9 classic before the taking a whupping from David Greene and Georgia. It's now "prove it" time for the Tigers with it's only win of note coming against an Oregon State team that can't beat anyone. Florida also has something to prove needing a splashy win. Beating Arkansas was nice, but a win over LSU would officially announce Florida as a player in the SEC race. With MTSU and Mississippi State ahead before the Cocktail Party, a win over LSU would mean a 6-1 start and, most likely, some control over its SEC destiny.

Prediction: LSU 17 ... Florida 16

with respect to UF/LSU, as aubies, whom do we want to win?

i know a loss by lsu totally eliminates them from the SECW race, but it also lessens the impressiveness of our win over them. i'd rather be 1 of 2 teams to beat them all season than one of 5 teams that beat them.

yet, if they lose to UF, then beat arkansas, that just widens our margins on both teams.

NOT that any of this matters if we take care of our own business for ourselves.

ct

thanks for all the support guys, it is appreciated! :blink:

anyhow, you should want LSU to win so you too might be able to beat Georgia twice in one season. Georgia is the real team in the East, so why not beat the best twice????? Shows how good of a team you really are IMO!

:lsu:

thanks for all the support guys, it is appreciated!  :blink:

anyhow, you should want LSU to win so you too might be able to beat Georgia twice in one season.  Georgia is the real team in the East, so why not beat the best twice?????  Shows how good of a team you really are IMO!

109410[/snapback]

I read your post and I hear R. Kelly (OK, maybe it's Dave Chappelle) in my head:

I want to piss on you....

thanks for all the support guys, it is appreciated!  :blink:

anyhow, you should want LSU to win so you too might be able to beat Georgia twice in one season.  Georgia is the real team in the East, so why not beat the best twice?????  Shows how good of a team you really are IMO!

109410[/snapback]

Better than LSWHOOOOOOOOO!! :lol:

I read your post and I hear R. Kelly (OK, maybe it's Dave Chappelle) in my head:

109416[/snapback]

Thanks Wes. Now I will have that song running through my head the rest of the afternoon. Yeah, thanks a pantsload.

109416[/snapback]

Thanks Wes. Now I will have that song running through my head the rest of the afternoon. Yeah, thanks a pantsload.

109429[/snapback]

Allow me to assist further...

The only time my life's complete

is when I turn your face into a toilet seat...

I want to piss on you.

Drip, drip, drip....

Archived