This is upset Saturday per my wife

au03cobrafan

It's Friday and WVU has already gone down so I think she's on to something.  I think AU is going to pull it out and I just don't know why I feel that way.  Here's hoping!

She is a pick em with me every year and always at the top of the picks so I have faith she's onto something.

Every Saturday is "Upset Saturday" with my wife.  She's always going to say something during the game to upset me.....  ;D 

She's a yankee from MA and doesn't understand the passion for college football. 

With all the hype I've been hearing all week about this being a no-brainer by a country mile in favor of LSU......that is a situation ripe for an upset.  On paper, I just can't see it, but it's the intangibles, the stuff you can't measure or analyze.

WDE

With all the hype I've been hearing all week about this being a no-brainer by a country mile in favor of LSU......that is a situation ripe for an upset.  On paper, I just can't see it, but it's the intangibles, the stuff you can't measure or analyze.

WDE

I like this post. I'm going with it. WDE!

how sweet a victory over lsu would be.......while they may not admit it, the bammers have to be pulling for Auburn today.  A clash of the undefeateds is a nice story, but bama would love to have that "mulligan" come Nov 5 (knowing tha lsu still had to tangle with the hogs).......WAR EAGLE!!!!  GO GET'EM AUBURN!!!

My wife's version of upset Saturday typically has nothing to do with football

:laugh:

My girlfriend thinks AU will win! I'm not sure what my wife thinks.  :-X

J/k

Archived