Vote for Aubie

TitanTiger

Still won't let me vote.. I see no shape in the box.. I have updated my flash player and shockwave player. I have the newest version of IE. It does say that there errors on the page though.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been mentioned a couple of times. You might want to download Mozilla Firefox for your computer. It's a competing web browser and it's free.

Aubie is losing by 3500 votes i think the Golden golphers are cheating with voting machines.............

Is anyone having trouble voting today? I click the "E" and submit but it won't complete my vote. It just times out. I have tried it from my laptop and my PC.

It's been mentioned a couple of times, but download Mozilla Firefox and you should be able to see the "E". It's probably some setting in IE that you have turned off, but no one seems to know what it is. But everyone who has downloaded Firefox has been able to vote.

And Firefox has other great features too...less security problems than IE, customizable pop up blocker, better stability, and quicker page rendering (according to most folks).

OK PEOPLE...

Week 3 has started and Aubie is in the lead with 3,391 votes. His opponent has 2305 as of 10am CST.

We have to vote, vote, vote...and vote AGAINST the stupid gopher this week...

Go AUBIE!!!

Archived