Vote for Aubie

TitanTiger

They've changed the format this year, you have to vote for one mascot versus another in each round. You can only vote once per day and they have put in steps to prevent automated voting this year.

Mark you calendar to vote for Aubie every day!

http://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/capitalone04/index

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont remember Aubie getting DQ'd... I thought OSU just had too many voting machines going to keep up with.

Can we still delete cookies and vote more than once? The click trick they're doing wont stop that.

Now they implemented a format where the voting machine is an impossibility -- and yes we did get disqualified last year along with brutus b/c of that. Cocky won.

:au: Done!  :au:

110344[/snapback]

Except UGA.... :lol:

I am unable to vote today. It just gives me the results of yesterday.

Me too. :angry:

110620[/snapback]

It let me now...I wonder if it is a 24 hour thing?

I dont remember Aubie getting DQ'd... I thought OSU just had too many voting machines going to keep up with.

Can we still delete cookies and vote more than once?  The click trick they're doing wont stop that.

110492[/snapback]

Yes, you can still delete your cookies manually and vote as many times as you want in one day.

Aubie was DQ'ed and wasn't even allowed to make the trip down along with several other mascots due to voting machines.......just be careful....

Apparently I wasn't the only one who had problems with the "click the moving logo" idea. It is now gone. Its all just a click click click voting process now. Aubie is in the lead. Lets keep him there!!

Has anyone looked at the "matchups"?  There are some mascots separated by only 20-30 votes.

111268[/snapback]

No kidding...Hey Reb and Hairy Dawg are only seperated by 4 votes out of 55,000!

WOW

War Eagle and Beat the :arky: !!!

Titan about your sig... have you bought that dvd set????? I was thinking about geting it for my brother for christmas and i was wondering if it was worth $80

Well, I have tried to vote on several occasions but it won't let me.. It says click the shape in the box but there is no shape.. I just click around everywhere and the vote button never gets activated.

If you're having trouble seeing the box with the "E" in it, you may need to download the latest version of Macromedia Flash. You might also try a different browser. For some reason, Apple Safari (in Jaguar) doesn't work. It works fine in Panther. So I had to use Firefox to vote.

Archived