Vote for Aubie

TitanTiger

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Tigers. Get Aubie a BIG win here. And get after that puppy!

11-02-2004 @ 16:20CT

Aubie: Votes: 24259

45%

Reb: Votes: 29240

55%

Come on Auburn Tigers.............Get behind Aubie

Votes:

Aubie:54589 47%

Reb: 62520 53%

Getting closer, but not close enough! WE NEED TURN OUT PEOPLE!

More than 100,000 voted last time. :au:

C'mon guys go vote for Aubie. He is getting stomped by the UNLV Reb of all things. And don't vote for the Duke Dog or Hokie Bird since they have more votes in the overall tabulation.

Remember----VOTE EVERYDAY

:au: Hey guys. Here's what they are doing. They are voting, then closing out of explorer, then going to properties, deleting their files and cookies, then logging back on and voting again. You can do this all DAY!. It gives them a vote over and over.

War Eagle! Let's get them back! :cheer:

What are you saying? I have no life........................Well, you might be right(HEHEHEHE).

As long as I am breathing............WAR EAGLE! Life is good.

The problem in voting this way is that everyone must vote for each match-up. We have to out vote EVERYONE who does not pick Aubie.

Has anyone else had trouble voting on the website??? I have been on there day after day.....there is never a floating E in the little box below the matchups!!!! What the...........? Anybody have any suggestions???? :au:

Guys, make sure you get your votes in every day. Aubie is running neck and neck right now. Also, vote AGAINST the Duke Dog. He's undefeated and needs to go down!

What ever happened to the Duke Blue Devil? I know they used to have a guy dressed in a Blue Devil costume, now they have a dog??? That's pretty lame.

Guest Tigrinum Major
What ever happened to the Duke Blue Devil? I know they used to have a guy dressed in a Blue Devil costume, now they have a dog??? That's pretty lame.

127084[/snapback]

It isn't from Duke. It is Duke Dog from James Madison.

Duke Dog has won every week. I don't see how there are that many James Madison fans out there. I would think Hoover High has a bigger student body.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived