"Unguarded" last night

au21tigers

:banghead:  CRAP!!  I forgot about it being on.  I have met Chris.  His uncle was a customer of mine before he passed away.  Chris created a very difficult road for himself.  I am so glad he has turned his life around and helping others, too.  I will catch the replay. 

:banghead:  CRAP!!  I forgot about it being on.   I have met Chris.  His uncle was a customer of mine before he passed away.  Chris created a very difficult road for himself.  I am so glad he has turned his life around and helping others, too.  I will catch the replay. 

It's worth it. Gettting traded to Boston sent him back downhill.

ESPN2 replayed it tonight.  I got to see it.  WOW!!  What a powerful piece.  I commend ESPN Films and Jon Hock on a very well done documentary.  Every High School athlete, for that matter every HS student, should be forced to sit down and watch this.  It is that powerful.  If you get a chance, watch it. 

Agree...an excellent program...recommended it to my son for his twin 13 year olds....not quite G rated but every teen should see it.  A major "life lesson" and a well told story.

This excellent show will be replayed on ESPN2 on Thursday, 11/10 at 7PM CST.  It is a must see.  If you have teenagers force them to sit down and watch it.  If you are in your teens or early 20s watch this show.

The story of Chris Herren, former NBA player.  He is an addict.  He was addicted to alcohol and many different drugs during his college and NBA careers.  It ruined a very promising career.  He is clean now and teaches basketball to youths and tells his story to groups.  His story is very inspiring and touching.  It is a very well done program by ESPN. 

Archived