John Edwards Quote

Duder

John Edwards quote from Monday.....wow, this is ridiculous:

'We will stop juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases... When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going get up out of that wheelchair and walk again.' Edwards made the unprecedented campaign promises during 30-minute speech at Newton High School gym in Newton, Iowa...

Everyone vote John "Jesus" Kerry for president! At least he's not saying children should run around naked I guess.

I saw that on the news last night and was actually stunned. Not a lot stuns me. Now I know that even though it won't matter here in Alabama, I should vote for Kerry. It would be a sin not to.

This was trail lawyer, typical ambulance chaser Edwards speaking, blaming the worlds ills on GWB, saying whatever it takes, no matter how outlandish and untruthful it is, to 'win his case'. If this guy ever gets anywhere near the White House, you might as well hand over your wallet, that's all he knows how to do, take money from people.

In my best Southern Baptist preacher voice...

My children, lay your hands-ah on this here computer monitor-ah and send all your worldly possessions to your nearest 527, and you will be HEALED-ah of the afliction of Dubya...

:rolleyes:

:poke: Hey Jenny, Ernest Angley himself would not have said it any better. I just hope you had your hair greased back and wearing a tacking looking suit.

:poke: Hey Jenny, Ernest Angley himself would not have said it any better. I just hope you had your hair greased back and wearing a tacking looking suit.

112626[/snapback]

And a bad toup'e.

Ever wonmder how he could heal all those folks yet could not heal his own baldness?

Makes you go hhhhhmmmmmm.....

do you think that when people make utterly stupid statements like this that they realize as they're saying it that, 'hey, this is stupid...don't say it'?

i know i do that alot... think, "should i be saying this", as i'm saying it. fortunately, my classes aren't ever listening that intently, and i get away with it more times than not. :P

112626[/snapback]

You guys are showing your age now.

I bet a few of you still got a hand print on your forehead from your friend hitting you in the head like Ernest did?

CarolinaTiger

do you think that when people make utterly stupid statements like this that they realize as they're saying it that, 'hey, this is stupid...don't say it'?

i know i do that alot... think, "should i be saying this", as i'm saying it. fortunately, my classes aren't ever listening that intently, and i get away with it more times than not.

Actually Kerry & Edwards and the democrats don’t care and know that no matter what outlandishly stupid thing they say will be swallowed hook line and sinker by their minions and repeated as gospel truth. After all, there are plenty of people who think the National Enquirer is a respected newspaper.

Archived