Apparently Ginger never recovered from his concussion

tigersauburn217

So, he's saying he wants to be in the seat next to Jay Barker next season?

Never liked Barker but he did do something right, marry Sarah Evans  :thumbsup: Didnt they get married?

So, he's saying he wants to be in the seat next to Jay Barker next season?

Never liked Barker but he did do something right, marry Sarah Evans  :thumbsup: Didnt they get married?

Yes he married Sarah Evans

Yea. He is getting hammered for this statement.

“It’s definitely not a fun place to be, I can assure you,” McElroy said in an interview with Alabama radio station 97.3 The Zone. “It’s the first time I’ve ever been around extremely selfish individuals, and I think that’s maybe the nature of the NFL. But there were people within our locker room that didn’t care whether we won or lost, as long as they got their … they really had good games individually. That’s the disappointing thing, and it’s going to take a lot to kind of come together.”

A 3rd string QB really should keep his mouth shut.

“It’s definitely not a fun place to be, I can assure you,” McElroy said in an interview with Alabama radio station 97.3 The Zone. “It’s the first time I’ve ever been around extremely selfish individuals, and I think that’s maybe the nature of the NFL. But there were people within our locker room that didn’t care whether we won or lost, as long as they got their … they really had good games individually. That’s the disappointing thing, and it’s going to take a lot to kind of come together.”

Yep, little strawberry shortcake is gonna wish he had never said that come time for camp next season. #DEADMAN

Yep, little strawberry shortcake is gonna wish he had never said that come time for camp next season. #DEADMAN

IF he ever steps in the OL will probably step aside.  :laugh:

Archived