Apparently Ginger never recovered from his concussion

tigersauburn217

@GVMcElroy

Shout out to Auburn for making it to the Music City Bowl! #SEC

Apparently he never recovered to realize that Auburn is in the Chick-Fil-A or Gator Bowl at worst. I realize it takes some brain power to know these things so...

I could never understand all the love he got after the season last year. He's been on Dan Patrick and other shows like he was the Heisman winner or something. He was a very good quarterback but not a GREAT one. Yes, he led Bama to the national title in 2009 but his role was to manage the offense and get the ball to Julio and Ingram, etc.

@GVMcElroy

Apparently he never recovered to realize that Auburn is in the Chick-Fil-A or Gator Bowl at worst. I realize it takes some brain power to know these things so...

Bad boogers often make a person hallucinate.

Guest JNieder51188

and where is he playing again?

i think he is the backup qb for the new york jets!

i knew he was a backup for the jets. Just making a point that he's not really doing anything with his pro career. After all this is the QB, who in his first NFL preseason start, ran 10 yards for the 1st down and STILL tried to pass for the TD. He's definitely every bit as good as he is advertised and I think T'Sharvan Bell every time ginger boy speaks.

@GVMcElroy

Bad boogers often make a person hallucinate.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@GVMcElroy

The guy is and always will be a punk.

I'm so glad "The guy that hasn't lost since he was 5 yrs. old" last college loss was to Auburn.

@GVMcElroy

I'm so glad "The guy that hasn't lost since he was 5 yrs. old" last college loss was to Auburn.

and it still bugs the hell out of him. No matter what he does or says, he can NEVER change that.

People, it's called bragging rights.  Hammering your arch rival by 28 points in their house gives you bragging rights for a year.  He's just exercising his rights thats all

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

@GVMcElroy

and it still bugs the hell out of him. No matter what he does or says, he can NEVER change that.

That and the fact that Cam is proving to be a better NFL QB than said hater.  Heeheeheee.  . .

Is this not the "more NFL ready quarterback" because he played in Saban's system? Cam couldn't make it because he ran a"high school offense". It just goes to show you: you can put a sway backed mule in a horse's harness and call him a Thoroughbred, but in the end he's still a mule!!! There is no substitute for talent, and Ginger ain't got it. You also don't teach class, it comes from your your character.

@GVMcElroy

I wouldn't expect any less from a Rhodes Scholar. Oh wait....

• 1 month later...

Ginger has opened his mouth on The Zone and is getting BLASTED on twitter and sportscenter!!!  :zapbama::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wilbon: "Don't care what 9th string qb so far down the bench that you have to text him to talk to him....thought he was more ready than Cam and that was ridiculous."

Ryan Clark : "Shut up mcelroy you weren't even good at alabama..."

:laugh:

Ginger's career over before it started......

Ginger has opened his mouth on The Zone and is getting BLASTED on twitter and sportscenter!!!  :zapbama::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wilbon: "Don't care what 9th string qb so far down the bench that you have to text him to talk to him....thought he was more ready than Cam and that was ridiculous."

Ryan Clark : "Shut up mcelroy you weren't even good at alabama..."

:laugh:

Ginger's career over before it started......

I have a feeling that when full contact practice starts next season mcginger may be out there without a red shirt on.

Archived