T. Boone Pickens to launch investigation!

wdeexit310

T. Boone Pickens said if OK St did not get into the BCS national game he had the power and the money to

launch an investigation as to why not!  He just became my best friend.

Bammer still #2 in coaches poll. Sad.

link? I only see the AP published.

Just saw some tweets stating it. What does the AP look like?

Bama 2

it is 50-50 for me. i cant decide if i want bama to play lsu for the title and have a good chance to lose or play clemson or whoever else and win and claim # 14  anyway.

After the game Herbie and Brent were talking about which team should be Number 2. One facet they brought up was OSU's defense, which, believe it not, was ranked worse than ours. Herbie kept harping on cowboys loss to ISU. but Musbergger also pointed out how the school was dealing with the death of 2 coaches for the women's basketball team.  From everything they said it seems pretty cut and dried the turds will get the bid.

After the game Herbie and Brent were talking about which team should be Number 2. One facet they brought up was OSU's defense, which, believe it not, was ranked worse than ours. Herbie kept harping on cowboys loss to ISU. but Musbergger also pointed out how the school was dealing with the death of 2 coaches for the women's basketball team.  From everything they said it seems pretty cut and dried the turds will get the bid.

The highest ranked offense LSU played was OU, 3rd in points, 5th in rushing.  The only team of note they beat was Stanford, 53-30.

The highest ranked offense the UpDykes played was the Hawgs, 13th in passing, 15th in points.  Beat them 38- 14.  The UpDykes are 72th in passing, 15th in rushing, 16th in points.

I'd rather see OSU, #2 in points, #2 in passing match up against LSU's #2 defense who averaged about 3 more points per game than the UpDykes.

He needs to hire saban to be their coach next year. He has more $ then all the updyke put together.

Him and Saban would clash over who has the power.

Quick while T. Boone Pickens is anrgy send him the info. on TTown Mens Wear.

Hook him up with Brooks and let them start the digging.

He needs to investigate how he pays a coach to lose to Iowa State.  No good team loses to Iowa State lol

There was this little thing called a plane crash that killed some of the the schools coaches and they were going to get on a plane to fly home after their game....

He needs to investigate how he pays a coach to lose to Iowa State.  No good team loses to Iowa State lol

There was this little thing called a plane crash that killed some of the the schools coaches and they were going to get on a plane to fly home after their game....

not sure where you are going with this one?

I think he is saying that their Women's B-ball coach being killed in a plane crash the day of the football game may have had the team not exactly focused.

I think he is saying that their Women's B-ball coach being killed in a plane crash the day of the football game may have had the team not exactly focused.

This ^^^. Didn't think much about it at the time, but when the players were interviewed after the game it was easy to see they weren't focused on the game.  I can remember Weeden saying every time he was on the sidelines that's all he could think about was the plane crash.  Oh well its a mute point now.

This ^^^. Didn't think much about it at the time, but when the players were interviewed after the game it was easy to see they weren't focused on the game.  I can remember Weeden saying every time he was on the sidelines that's all he could think about was the plane crash.  Oh well its a mute point now.

Not really sure the plane wreck had much influence.  Okie State was up 17-0 and 24-7

Archived