I want the REAL Michael Dyer

aurules16

He's such a handsome and well spoken young man with so much potential. Whatever his demon is, I am praying that he can conquer it before his life goes completely off the rails.

Brought tears to my eyes. I totally forgot about this segment.  :'(

Thank you so much for reminding me.

Praying for you Mike. That's what family is for. War Eagle!

He's such a handsome and well spoken young man with so much potential. Whatever his demon is, I am praying that he can conquer it before his life goes completely off the rails.

If all he did was smoke pot, I'd say you're blowing it way out of proportion.

Nicely said...

^^ Ditto ^^ The young man needs someone the help guide him through this issue. Mike needs to learn that, "Pride goeth before the fall." I pray that he gets his life together.

:believe:

I've seen several posts downplaying the "smoking of pot". Guys, it's illegal! Either you obey the law and follow the rules or you suffer the consequences. Of course if he was at USCe, he would still have 4 more chances.

I've seen several posts downplaying the "smoking of pot". Guys, it's illegal! Either you obey the law and follow the rules or you suffer the consequences. Of course if he was at USCe, he would still have 4 more chances.

And if he wants to play in the NFL, he has to kick the habit. They'll be testing him regularly.

Chizik has to make a tough ecision he has placed some tough rules in place and even Dyer has to follow him. He has kicked people off the team for less than this, if I remember correctly.

Archived