Well at least

auburnpride99

It's just a couple more days till we get our new OC and DC.  Our wait should be over soon and we can all move on from this crazy gossip and your inside sources that all turn out to be un true.  :we: 

It's just a couple more days till we get our new OC and DC.  Our wait should be over soon and we can all move on from this crazy gossip and your inside sources that all turn out to be un true.   :we: 

Gene Chizik has done a great job of allowing me to forget about his search for a new OC and DC...I have no clue as to who it may or may not be. At this point I wouldn't even speculate. With all this much secrecy surrounding various programs relative to coaching searches I would not be surprised if Saban does in fact take the Penn State job... :dunno:       

Chizik is very very good at not showing his playing hand when it comes to injuries, breaking news, coaching searches etc.

I don't know that I have ever known a program so tight lipped about happenings in it's football program. There is great loyalty to keeping quiet, or great fear about leaking info to the media outlets.

Don't get me wrong, I love it....but as a fan, you want to be in the know.

Chizik is very very good at not showing his playing hand when it comes to injuries, breaking news, coaching searches etc.

I don't know that I have ever known a program so tight lipped about happenings in it's football program. There is great loyalty to keeping quiet, or great fear about leaking info to the media outlets.

Don't get me wrong, I love it....but as a fan, you want to be in the know.

I agree with you. I understand the reasons for the secrecy and I accept it. Like you I still wish I knew so that I could quit sitting on pins and needles as my backend is starting to hurt a little bit.

It's just a couple more days till we get our new OC and DC.  Our wait should be over soon and we can all move on from this crazy gossip and your inside sources that all turn out to be un true.   :we: 

Gene Chizik has done a great job of allowing me to forget about his search for a new OC and DC...I have no clue as to who it may or may not be. At this point I wouldn't even speculate. With all this much secrecy surrounding various programs relative to coaching searches I would not be surprised if Saban does in fact take the Penn State job... :dunno:         

Yeaauburn, you mean to tell me that with all of the inside info, sources, announcement dates and hard facts that  have permeated this board, you have no idea of who the new OC and DC will be? Where have you been? :dunno:

I at least have it narrowed down to 50 or 75 names.

I think we will have to name new coordinators before the AA and UA games. Recruits want to know before they decide on national tv who they are going to sign with. Unless a car or house is thrown their way then it really doesnt matter who is their coach.

Archived