Schedule

jwmboom7

Looks like we will already be starting in a 0-2 hole in conference play with Vandy and Kentucky. Maybe they can surprise us  :dunno: but if they keep playing complacent and lazy with terrible defense, i see us getting beat by 20+ in both.

There might be more kentucky fans there than auburn fans lol. kentucky fans travel very very well. So i dont think we will have that big of an advantage. I hope it will be rockin though.  :wareagle:

There might be more kentucky fans there than auburn fans lol. kentucky fans travel very very well. So i dont think we will have that big of an advantage. I hope it will be rockin though.  :wareagle:

It will be about 60-40 AU

Not sure our defense has made enough improvement to hold KY to 40...but I like your optimism!  ha ;)

Not sure our defense has made enough improvement to hold KY to 40...but I like your optimism!  ha ;)

We were talking about the crowd ratio between Auburn and KY, not the score, tigeraddikt.

Archived