Let's See If I Can Go 2 for 2

watsontiger98

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard from an uncle who is close to people down in Auburn.  That the annoucement will be made tomorrow it will Koetter  :happydance:  Two big hires in as many days.

Look at this!  strange...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Koetter

Dirk Koetter (born February 5, 1959) is an American football coach and former player in the United States. He is currently the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for the Auburn University Tigers. He has held the offensive coordinator position since 2012. Koetter served as head football coach at Boise State University from 1998 to 2000 and at Arizona State University from 2001 to 2006, compiling a career college football record of 66–44.

Look at this!  strange...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Koetter

Dirk Koetter (born February 5, 1959) is an American football coach and former player in the United States. He is currently the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for the Auburn University Tigers. He has held the offensive coordinator position since 2012. Koetter served as head football coach at Boise State University from 1998 to 2000 and at Arizona State University from 2001 to 2006, compiling a career college football record of 66–44.

did i not just post that?  :banghead:

SIAP

.2012/1/6/2683197/friday-ramblings

This has been published this morning by Coaching Search Ticker..

Auburn: Gene Chizik and company have kept things very tight-lipped. I try to stay away from speculation, but my inbox has an enormously high volume of requests for an Auburn update. My guess is that Jacksonville Jaguars offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter is involved because of his relationship with Auburn offensive line coach Jeff Grimes. Both sides could be making sure Koetter doesn’t land another coordinator position at the NFL level. You can bet Chizik has a backup plan.

Archived