Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TCU was the first to offer him.  They courted him the longest.  There's something to be said for that.  Plus, Gary Patterson always puts a good defense on the field.

Not that it matters, but Jordan himself said tonight that Ohio State was the first team to offer.

It's not like Auburn was the only major school recruiting the guy. He had offers from Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, North Carolina.

There must have been something special that he liked at TCU.

Yeah, maybe his girlfriend got a job offer.  You never can tell these days.

I've never seen so much butthurt over a 3* recruit.  We got our OL, RB, and MLB recruits we needed.  Chill people.

I'm not sure you'll have much luck convincing AU fans that getting spurned by a 3 star for TCU shouldn't sting. 

I can't believe I agree with Lint....but you guys can't have it both ways. He's great when he's ours and he's not when he goes ...not to an SEC school but ...to them?? Let's get real. I do not know squat,and i don't have sources. If you had sources on this one...you need new ones. No offense, I would have bben much harder on history students and their sources.

What?? What's so hard to believe in being agreeable with me?? Geez!  Haha!

don't wish to sound all Conspiracy Theory, but back to back prospects selecting other schools...something fishy. And this JM character, selecting TCU, don't care if they are now Big 12 or 11 or 10.  WHY would you decide to go to a NON-SEC school?  If he had decided to go to Vandy would be easier to take..>TCU???? WTF????

don't wish to sound all Conspiracy Theory, but back to back prospects selecting other schools...something fishy. And this JM character, selecting TCU, don't care if they are now Big 12 or 11 or 10.  WHY would you decide to go to a NON-SEC school?  If he had decided to go to Vandy would be easier to take..>TCU???? WTF????

Agreed. This is NOT good.  :banghead:

Obviously you know nothing about TCU or Ft. Worth - or even what figured in to his decision.  How do you know WE didn't tell him he needed to go elsewhere?  You don't!  I don't either!

Obviously you know nothing about TCU or Ft. Worth - or even what figured in to his decision.  How do you know WE didn't tell him he needed to go elsewhere?   You don't!  I don't either!

We didn't tell him to go elsewhere.  Promise you that.  In fact we are still trying to get him to change his mind.

oh look, back to back posters with post counts of 6 claiming the sky is falling. Vandy over TCU...and you'll be shocked when someone calls you a bammer right. lol

TCU picked up a good one all the way around with this kid. good luck to him indeed.

Obviously you know nothing about TCU or Ft. Worth - or even what figured in to his decision.  How do you know WE didn't tell him he needed to go elsewhere?   You don't!  I don't either!

We didn't tell him to go elsewhere.  Promise you that.  In fact we are still trying to get him to change his mind.

I believe you.  I posted earlier that I have been to TCU many times, and I am tired of people acting like this.  

Auburn people should NOT act so arrogant as all these people have tonight.  TCU is a VERY good school (probably better overall than AU) with an excellent track program and good football program. Ft. Worth is a great city. (as is nearby Dallas.)  

There is NO reason to be putting down another school. Wish him well and move on. Show some class.

I believe you.  I posted earlier that I have been to TCU many times, and I am tired of people acting like this.  

Auburn people should NOT act so arrogant as all these people have tonight.  TCU is a VERY good school (probably better overall than AU) with an excellent track program and good football program. Ft. Worth is a great city. (as is nearby Dallas.)  

There is NO reason to be putting down another school. Wish him well and move on. Show some class.

There is no reason to put down Auburn to pick up TCU.

LOL!!!  Well if that's the argument then it makes some supposedly connected folks look even more inept since about four hours ago Moore was all Auburn.  This game can't be played both ways.  But I do agree with the sentiment that TCU is a fine school and we shouldn't be so arrogant as to think that just because we offer a kid he should come here (or otherwise there is something wrong with him).

I didn't - and your ignorance is showing.

Obviously he is not putting down AU by saying that Rabern. AU is an awesome school, but TCU is academically elite in it's own right. WDE.

LOL!!!  Well if that's the argument then it makes some supposedly connected folks look even more inept since about four hours ago Moore was all Auburn.  This game can't be played both ways.  But I do agree with the sentiment that TCU is a fine school and we shouldn't be so arrogant as to think that just because we offer a kid he should come here (or otherwise there is something wrong with him).

I was worried the first statement might come on too strong and tried to soften the blow.  Obviously I didn't do it very well at all!!! 

Well saying TCU is better overall than Auburn is no diiferent than saying Auburn is better than TCU.

:rolleyes: Neither Auburn nor TCU are "elite" in terms of academics. That being said, Auburn is a better school, but not by leaps and bounds.

:rolleyes: Neither Auburn nor TCU are "elite" in terms of academics. That being said, Auburn is a better school, but not by leaps and bounds.

It doesn't really matter which is better. In this case JM thought TCU was a better fit for him. All we can do is wait for the ones that think Auburn is better to them.

You've got to be kidding me - TCU is a perfectly okay school, but it's a school for hot blonde coeds. It ranked #97 in the US News Rankings, for whatever they are worth.  

The point is, there are kids who go to Stanford because of academics.  Don't try to sell anyone on the idea that you'd go to TCU because of its academics.

This.  Is.  A.  Disaster.  And it's just starting.

It doesn't really matter which is better. In this case JM thought TCU was a better fit for him. All we can do is wait for the ones that thinks Auburn is better to them.

And who would that be?  You've got a Georgia kid willing to go to Texas because of a school's academics, which are inferior to Auburn's, and its track team, which is pretty much on the same tier (poor kid is kidding himself if he thinks he will be an Olympian sprinter, and that training for that, anywhere, is compatible with playing D1 football).

Based on his reasons, this is someone we get.  The only comfort to me is that TCU had a much better relationship with him, and for a longer time.  That, I hope, is the real difference.

Well saying TCU is better overall than Auburn is no diiferent than saying Auburn is better than TCU.

look - if you agree with all the arrogance on here fine - I don't believe Auburn should act this way.  He said TCU??? WTF???

TCU may be better overall academically ( I left that out in my frustration over the ignorance being shown by supposedly classy AU people )  and i see NO reason to put them down so much.

Thay have national championships and heisman winners in their history and seem to be coming back to prominence lately.

SHOW SOME CLASS PEOPLE!

Archived