Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

Given Chizik's methodical approach to his business, and given the way things seem to be playing out, we could very well opt for a smaller class this year, passing on some marginal players just to fill out a class, and focus more time and attention on a larger 2013 class with some December/January signees.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given Chizik's methodical approach to his business, and given the way things seem to be playing out, we could very well opt for a smaller class this year, passing on some marginal players just to fill out a class, and focus more time and attention on a larger 2013 class with some December/January signees.

We might very well do that, and I'm ok with it from an execution standpoint.  From a public perception standpoint, however, it just opens the door to a lot of folks perpetuating the idea that Auburn is in a tailspin.  And that in itself could make executing the early enrollee plan more difficult to execute.

Am I missing something? Is this the first AU recruit to pick another school in one of these big time pressers?

You'd think that, wouldn't you, judging by the reaction on here?  Some folks need to leave and go find some intestinal fortitude before they come back on here.

This world is going to be one scary place when it goes to crap. People freaking out over 18 year olds college decisions and our football program(which overall is in pretty good shape!). How do you guys react to things that matter when they don't go good?

Do most of you read what you write?  You are acting like the Mayan calendar theory is true and just happened...y'all remind me of CNN reporting.  Auburn will be just fine and will do well tomorrow.  Take a Xanax and chill.  Auburn will get what they need...they always do and always will.  It's one thing to be surprised but to think we just through in the towel and quit is absolutely friggin ridiculous.  War Damn Eagle!

People bad mouthing Coach GC need to be hung!

Even if this final recruiting class turns out to be lower than anticipated, i will give CGC a pass. Why? B/c he has signed two of the more impressive recruting classess EVER at auburn the last two years and just last year, we played in some game in January and raised some kind of crystal football that they give to teams for being pretty damn amazing.

Get a clue or get off your computers you clowns out there bad mouthing CGC!

:wareagle:

PA, quit your whining! An 18 year old kid decides to spend 4 years at anothes school and you start crying like a 5 year old. Be an Auburn Man! Step your game up and add something positive.

Speechless right now.  :o Kid obviously changed his mind today. I'm actually IN GEORGIA and spoke with people close to him, and they even said AU. Not sure what caused him to change his mind. Guess we'll find out later.

At the end of the day...we missed out on a 3-star recruit. Quit freaking out, b/c tomorrow could be a huge day. If we go 0-for-5 stars, then freak out (a little)....If we go 0-for-4 stars, then freak out (a lot)...but not over a singular 3-star

Archived