Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speechless right now.  :o Kid obviously changed his mind today. I'm actually IN GEORGIA and spoke with people close to him, and they even said AU. Not sure what caused him to change his mind. Guess we'll find out later.

Maybe he'll change it again in the morning and fax his LOI to AU instead.  Stranger things have happened.

Do most of you read what you write?  You are acting like the Mayan calendar theory is true and just happened...y'all remind me of CNN reporting.  Auburn will be just fine and will do well tomorrow.  Take a Xanax and chill.  Auburn will get what they need...they always do and always will.  It's one thing to be surprised but to think we just through in the towel and quit is absolutely friggin ridiculous.  War Damn Eagle!

Actually take a 3 Xanax, drink 4 beers and 5 shots of whiskey and you will be fine.

I've been to TCU - many times.  They have a beautiful campus in a wonderful city. Ft. Worth has a LOT to offer and it's only 30 miles from Dallas.  

TCU has a very good track program, a good football program and is VERY strong academically.  He will be playing in some of the biggest TV markets, and in a pretty good conference.

I wish him all the best and appreciate his consideration of Auburn.  Good luck to you, Jordan.

Now let's get ready for tomorrow.

Do most of you read what you write?  You are acting like the Mayan calendar theory is true and just happened...y'all remind me of CNN reporting.  Auburn will be just fine and will do well tomorrow.  Take a Xanax and chill.  Auburn will get what they need...they always do and always will.  It's one thing to be surprised but to think we just through in the towel and quit is absolutely friggin ridiculous.  War Damn Eagle!

Actually take a 3 Xanax, drink 4 beers and 5 shots of whiskey and you will be fine.

And I thought that's what turned Bird yellow  :-X

When asked about what he liked about playing defense, he said "I feel very free on the defense.  On the defense it's like I'm an eagle, ya know, I can just soar and I can just pick out my prey, each time, every play the ball is snapped I can pick out my prey and if they prey is in the air I can just catch it and take it to the house anytime"

Uhhh, sounds like you wanted to be an Auburn Tiger bruh....

OMG...Shug, a classy reasonable post...guess your Xanax must have kicked in now and you are able to face this impending disaster without going out a window.  Congrats.   :thumbsup:

Yeah it sucks that we did lose out to this kid and yes we can't trust anyone when there is recruiting info but LOL to the people saying we lost him to TCU! Well Georgia, Ohio st., and some other big programs lost him to tcu also. Time to move on and wish him luck

We just lost a 3* recruit to TCU, this was a plan B backup and we should be worried about the rest of this class. I hope, no I pray we get some good news tommorrow.  WDE :wareagle:

I've been to TCU - many times.  They have a beautiful campus in a wonderful city. Ft. Worth has a LOT to offer and it's only 30 miles from Dallas.  

TCU has a very good track program, a good football program and is VERY strong academically.  He will be playing in some of the biggest TV markets, and in a pretty good conference.

I wish him all the best and appreciate his consideration of Auburn.  Good luck to you, Jordan.

Now let's get ready for tomorrow.

Oh boy...

I am shocked by this one.  I was told he assured our coaches as late as last night that he was all AU.  Either he lied or something happened today.  

Darby called today to tell our coaches he was all in. no biggy.

(I made that up don't ask for sources :P)

Darby called today to tell our coaches he was all in. no biggy.

(I made that up don't ask for sources :P)

That's hilarious!

I would be fine with half of that...

:laugh:

I feel worse about some of the stuff I read on this thread than I do about losing this kid.

Archived