Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

Seems like our coaches are being mislead a LOT and hence the guys on this board that have good sources are being wrong quite a bit (Yeldon, Moore, and others). Does not inspire confidence about tomorrow.

The NTY foundation needs to stop talking and start acting. We need a serious answer to the REC.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rember....They go'an be a lot of days when you lay your guts on the line and you come up empty-handed. They ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back and lay 'em on the line again, and again, and again...

WDE!

Hell i thought i was drunk. Let's go Tar Heels!!!

I am shocked by this one.  I was told he assured our coaches as late as last night that he was all AU.  Either he lied or something happened today.  

This is what I was told also.

Go figure....

:dunno:

I blame you Bird.  Aren't you in charge of what goes on in Texas?

heck, I'm not even in charge of the house...although my wife lets me pretend to be.

I feel bad for ellitor on this one. I know that he really wanted this kid to be in the O and B.

Supposedly an insider on another board said that the coaches were quite sure he was going to Auburn as of this morning. This was a last minute change of heart thing. It happens - not often, but it happens.

good luck to the kid. let's move on...

I want to give a shout out to all the rejects who were banned and are here from tigerdroppings lurking. Now go back home where you are wanted.

I've never seen so much butthurt over a 3* recruit.  We got our OL, RB, and MLB recruits we needed.  Chill people.

I'm not sure you'll have much luck convincing AU fans that getting spurned by a 3 star for TCU shouldn't sting. 

Seems like our coaches are being mislead a LOT and hence the guys on this board that have good sources are being wrong quite a bit (Yeldon, Moore, and others). Does not inspire confidence about tomorrow.

The NTY foundation needs to stop talking and start acting. We need a serious answer to the REC.

The nty needs to time the articles they put out a little better.  Don't stir up the pot a day before nsd

If AU loses on a recruit to TCU tonight, it's going to be the start of a long NSD for me.

As I said earlier...tomorrow looks like it's gonna be a long day.

:'( yes it does

Did you strike a dry well in the fridge ?

I want to give a shout out to all the rejects who were banned and are here from tigerdroppings lurking. Now go back home where you are wanted.

They'll be gone soon enough.  They are like vampires, they can't stand the sunshine too long.

I've never seen so much butthurt over a 3* recruit.  We got our OL, RB, and MLB recruits we needed.  Chill people.

I'm not sure you'll have much luck convincing AU fans that getting spurned by a 3 star for TCU shouldn't sting. 

He went where he could play earlier. He is one of the top commits TCU got. He has a better chance of getting noticed on the field at TCU than mostly on the bench for his first year or 2 at Auburn.

It stings partly because we have been missing out lately and all indications were that we would get him. We will see what tomorrow brings - I hope lots of good presents for Christmas because Christmas Eve blows.

I want to give a shout out to all the rejects who were banned and are here from tigerdroppings lurking. Now go back home.

TD banned me for calling out a mod yesterday.  :laugh: He deserved it.

Anyway, as a refresher, we already have 3 DBs committed and about to sign in this class. One of the best in the country in Hosley along with Davis and Jones. And last year we signed 3 of the best DB / Safeties in the country. Not to even mention we have a shot at a 5 star stud in Darby tomorrow. I personally cannot say I am particularly concerned about the talent we have currently and coming in next year in our defensive backfield. It will be getting crowded if we pick up Darby.

Our main targets are tomorrow and we will see what happens. Personally, I think we will get our share tomorrow and most of us will be pleasantly surprised.

He went where he could play earlier. He is one of the top commits TCU got. He has a better chance of getting noticed on the field at TCU than mostly on the bench for his first year or 2 at Auburn.

Good for him, but there's no reason to jump off a cliff.

I can't believe I agree with Lint....but you guys can't have it both ways. He's great when he's ours and he's not when he goes ...not to an SEC school but ...to them?? Let's get real. I do not know squat,and i don't have sources. If you had sources on this one...you need new ones. No offense, I would have bben much harder on history students and their sources.

I want to give a shout out to all the rejects who were banned and are here from tigerdroppings lurking. Now go back home.

Anyway, as a refresher, we already have 3 DBs committed and about to sign in this class. One of the best in the country in Hosley along with Davis and Jones. And last year we signed 3 of the best DB / Safeties in the country. Not to even mention we have a shot at a 5 star stud in Darby tomorrow. I personally cannot say I am particularly concerned about the talent we have currently and coming in next year in our defensive backfield. It will be getting crowded if we pick up Darby.

Our main targets are tomorrow and we will see what happens. Personally, I think we will get our share tomorrow and most of us will be pleasantly surprised.

This is no time for common sense and rational thinking.

Good for him, but there's no reason to jump off a cliff.

I am not. I am just showing there is more to look at than just Auburn or TCU. Playing time and other things factor in. Now if we lost one to a D2 school then that would hurt.

You are my new "source" !!! I am counting on you for good news tomorrow! WDE everyone and Hope we are all happy tomorrow.

:wedance:

TCU is a good program with typically great defenses. We have a lot of DBs but not much size, that's why I was hoping he'd come to AU. Maybe even to play OLB. This was not a huge loss, but another DB in this class would be nice.

Ohhhhhhh, ffffffuuuuuuuuudge.  Only I didn't say fudge.  I said it...the f-dash-dash-dash word.

Thanks, Ralphie, for echoing my sentiments so eloquently.

Lifebuoy soap for you

It's not like Auburn was the only major school recruiting the guy. He had offers from Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, North Carolina.

There must have been something special that he liked at TCU.

Archived